Trophy Flagging: Min. 5 trophies for report

This can be a problem, and I just encountered it today. I am trying to flag someone for an obviously hacked game, but I am unable to because it's saying I need to select 5 trophies to show for the game being cheated or hacked. I have selected 3 trophies that were very well hacked by using a game save. But they will continue to be on the leaderboard for that game until it has been properly disputed.

What should happen? Change the amount of trophies I need to select, or PM a mod about the problem and the cheating user. I didn't want to publicly shame the guy for his hacked game, just felt this problem needed to be pointed out. 

Correct me if I am wrong but you are saying you need to justify 5 trophies for it to be considered a hack/cheat?? Surely from that angle, say they couldn't complete the last couple of trophies and hacked them to get the plat. If the plat showed up as being earned first then they would get no further punishment for that as it would only be 3 not 5? Make sense!!!

Yea pretty much. But that's not the case here for the plat to be earned first lol, if that was the case it would be far more obvious, but these were just 3 random trophies; (the 3 most important ones in this game) that has been hacked. I just hope this situation to be clarified so we can remove the hacker. As this is a prestigious platinum! I wouldve just added 2 other random trophies to send the report, but that wouldn't seem right.

I would select the three hacked trophies, the platinum, and one other suspect trophy that correlates with the hack. Then, go into a full description as to how it was hacked in the additional comments section. Mods are good on this site and they can surely sniff out a cheater.

• Like 2

Yea pretty much. But that's not the case here for the plat to be earned first lol, if that was the case it would be far more obvious, but these were just 3 random trophies; (the 3 most important ones in this game) that has been hacked. I just hope this situation to be clarified so we can remove the hacker. As this is a prestigious platinum! I wouldve just added 2 other random trophies to send the report, but that wouldn't seem right.

Fair enough but then it makes me wonder what the need is for the 5 trophies, whether they have hacked 1 or 50 they have still cheated!!!!

• Like 2