help

Raspe1989

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the game off of PSN during Wrestlemania week. I went through both stories, got the trophy for meeting 50% of the objectives, finished off with the Hustle, Loyalty, Disrespect story and then....nothing. It says "All Complete" on both stories and when I went back in, it said I had achieved all objectives. Still no trophy for me. As far as I can tell, this update didn't fix that issue. :angry:

good news guys i got my wrestling heritage trophy i download one more match and  finished all 9 showcases then the trophy popped :)

Well, that's good to hear. I haven't bought any DLC yet. Are these other Showcase modes included in the $25 season pass? (Or whatever it's called.)

I'm sure I'll end up buying the DLC eventually. I'd like to get that Next Generation trophy and unlock the last of the unlockables before I buy any DLC.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

you mean to say i have to buy the DLC for me to get the trophy? what the ****

No not at all, just complete everything for the 2 that come with the game. I think i missed one part on each one on my first playthrough. A green Complete will appear on the menu of Showcase mode for that story when you've done everything. Then should happen again for the other once upon completion going back to the menu.

No not at all, just complete everything for the 2 that come with the game. I think i missed one part on each one on my first playthrough. A green Complete will appear on the menu of Showcase mode for that story when you've done everything. Then should happen again for the other once upon completion going back to the menu.

ok so here's my situation. first of all i have a digital version of the game with with sting dlc only. it says on the menu that both are ALL COMPLETED. now im not sure how to delete game data cause i think game data for wwe 2k15 is additional content which is 4mb and i think it;s the sting dlc. no other wwe 2k15 game data since it's digital.

Just to make sure does it look like the left hand one for both?

dbd9xAy.png

If it does then thats strange, have you loaded up a match on it since just to make sure. Might pop during that, happens sometimes. If not make a copy of your save game/data on a usb or upload it on the server then try again just in case.

did you do the certain matches on hard too?

Just to make sure does it look like the left hand one for both?

dbd9xAy.png

If it does then thats strange, have you loaded up a match on it since just to make sure. Might pop during that, happens sometimes. If not make a copy of your save game/data on a usb or upload it on the server then try again just in case.

did you do the certain matches on hard too?

yes both of them are like that. problem is it didn't pop. i cleared it on Easy mode. then i tried Legend on the last matches of both category for the trophies. and also hard for the first match on both too. and the only thing i need now is Wrestling Heritage trophy. and online trophies :(

Did it save on your ps3 before installing like when you buy something off the ps store?

It's like this. First I paid a discounted price on the seller, Then the seller will give me the log in details so i can log it and download on my PS3. Basically he sold me the extra copy he has so there is no more extra download after that moment. 

It's like this. First I paid a discounted price on the seller, Then the seller will give me the log in details so i can log it and download on my PS3. Basically he sold me the extra copy he has so there is no more extra download after that moment. 

When you downloaded it to your PS3 it went into a folder you had to go into to then install it?

that's ok thanks for your help :D 

btw i checked the menu again and the other one is not green its blue. is it really going to be green if 100%? but i'm pretty sure i've done them all cause i used a checklist.

Sorry i couldnt find anything. Gameshare makes it a lot trickier.

Which ones blue?

Edited by rikwebb