help

Raspe1989

Ah theres a 2 cut scene bit in the last one that some times catches people out on that. If not do what i did and replay every chapter until it pops.

I'm sure I've done that both on Easy and Legend but well I'll repeat everything tomorrow. If it still do not pop I'll just go ahead to the online trophies.. Thanks a lot for helping out.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, in all the previous threads i have asked for methods to get around the 'Heritage trophy'. I have heard all the stories of deleting the updates/patches>play offline>should pop/or play one match... Keep playing or play over twice to make sure you really did complete all objectives then lastly play the free DLC's. I understand that it MAY have popped randomly for some but i know a 100% proof way of getting it. If you have completed ALL objectives and the trophy has not popped, this is due to the updates blocking the trophy from popping. What you do is these simple yet tedious steps to 100% ensure you unlock it.

1. Remove the game disc or turn off digital copy
2. Go to "Game data utility" and delete the WWE 2K15 
3. Then put the disc back in or turn on digital copy and open the game
4. It will ask u to update patch 1.05 or something. PRESS O to CANCEL.
DON'T INSTALL THE UPDATE, DON'T SIGN IN TO PSN.
5. Game will now install which takes few mins
6. Go to showcase and start to follow these instructions to complete all objectives

After all that match trophy will pop up and you can now update and sign in if you wish.

Here is a video of me playing the last match in the Triple H and Shawn Micheals Showcase

skip to 7:34 to see the 'Wrestling heritage' and Platinum trophies pop!
Edited by CaptainChurrr