Elevator Glitch?

jono1003

The elevator before the Ebrietas, Daughter of the Cosmos is stuck in the down position and there is no way for me to get down. I tried for a good hour to get down there with out dying and nothing worked. Anyone else had this happen to them or know how to fix it? I would really like to beat this boss. Plus I cant revive the Vileblood queen, or get the Izu chalice (Is that the one?) so I'm fairly upset.

Did you try pulling the device at the top of elevator? I know it sounds to simple to be true sometimes I run by them without noticinG but that should fix your problem. I killed the bloodqueen outside of micolashs' maze I wasnt thinking at the time, does that make you run into issues later on ?

Yeah I did try pulling the device and ironically enough it shows the lever pulling animation but the elevator doesn't move. I even had my friend join my game at the bottom and try to summon it up. And I dont know about the blood queen out side of the maze I'm talking about the one at Cainhurst Castle.