If you talk to her at the last location before you've summoned her during 3+ boss fights (which she has to survive) she can permanently leave the game thus ruining that trophy for that play-through.

Edited by Hemiak

• 1 year later...

I summoned her and kept her alive in the Flexile Sentry and Lost Sinner battles.In the Rotten battle,she was one hit away from death but she survived.My issue is that one of the other two guys died.I think it was the melee one,not the archer.That was the first time a summoned npc died.Am i ok,regarding trophies?Should i summon Lucatiel for the 4rth boss battle?

• 2 weeks later...

If you talk to her at Earthen Peak, you'll be able to summon her at the Smelter Demon Boss fight. So, if you haven't already defeated him, it won't hurt to have some extra help.
If in any of the Boss Fights LUCATIEL dies, you can die with her or use that item to send you back to the last bonfire. This will "reset" the boss fight and give you another chance to keep Lucatiel alive.
From 4 boss fights (maybe 5, counting the DLC), you need to summon her and keep her alive in at least 3. You must do that before reaching Aldia's Keep.

Edited by Schmitt_Wylde