Fast way to get bubbles and easy way to get 100%

hcl

same as i did lol, but i got 150k only once then i've spend 400K but i didn't get 150K anymore, does it work once in a day ?

I can get 150k every 2 or 3 hour. And I found it will show up on the hour.

Edited by hcl

• 2 weeks later...

It still works.  

For people just starting out that want to 100% the game quickly (and not pay) I will recommend the following strategy:

1) Play the game and have fun with it

2) BUT do not spend any of your bubbles, I mean none.

3) just keep playing until you get the Run Sackboy Run! trophy (run 100,000m) OR Sackboy the Destroyer! as these will take the longest and cannot be bought. Once you get one of them, proceed to step 4.  You will get the other when you do step 6.

4) upload your save file to the cloud or where ever

5) follow the system of the OP above.

6) once you get enough bubbles and tokens for the costumes, (remember to rank up the magnet when you can afford it, then reload save) you can now spend the rest of your bubbles levelling up and skipping the hard missions.

Edited by audiopile
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe my own eyes just got the 75k prize from the small chest. I can confirm it still works! I have the EU version.

Now I'll try get the prize from the big chest... wish me luck :lol:

Edit: Got the 150,000 bubble reward. I guess it's my lucky day :wub:

Edited by Great-BoBaFeTT
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

First, You must have PS plus account.

Try to get 10K-20K bubbles in the game. You can skip buy any upgrade or items in the game. Just get enough bubbles.

Once you get 10K-20K bubbles. upload save data to cloud. Then go to shop buy small treasure box which cost 500 bubbles.

If you are lucky, you can get the biggest prize --- 75000 bubbles. But if you lost all bubbles, just close the game and download save data from cloud and try again.

After you get  prize, upload save data to cloud immediately. Than go to to shop buy big treasure box which cost 2500 bubbles.

You can get stickers, more bubbles, hearts, and special coins in this treasures box.

Once again, When you get the biggest prize in this box -- 150000 bubbles, upload save data to cloud and repeat to buy big treasure box.

For the Maximum power! trophy. Upload save data to cloud first, then buy all upgrade for single power-up (You need 119000 bubbles total). After trophy pop-up, download save data from cloud to restore you bubbles.

For the What to wear? trophy.  There are 11 costumes in this game. You should get wolf and pilot costume before you earn enough bubbles for other costumes. And finish a game with 10K scores can get 1 costume. So you just have to buy 7 costumes in the shop. That's means you DON'T have to buy the costume which cost 350K.

I just get 100% in 3 days. Sorry for my poor English. :P

Your method worked great!  It took a few hours but the 150,000 just popped out of a chest along with the silver trophy.  Thanks again!

How crazy, it just popped another 150,000 again.  Lucky!  Thats twice in 30 minutes.

Edited by Fantetti

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey guys, can someone please confirm that the method still works? I've wasted 35000 bubbles 15 times (!!!) and still not a single jackpot.

I can't confirm whether it still works or not but I can say that getting jackpot is a very very VERY rare thing to happen. Believe me, wasting those bubbles only 15 times is nothing yet. You either have real good luck or you'll spend hours and hours until you finally get the jackpot.

• 1 month later...

Great to hear it hasn't been patched in 2016. I miss about 500 000 bubbles for the 100 % and my last costumes... I get about 4000 - 7000 bubbles per game with blue bubbles and the "double bubbles" addon. So depending on the "luck" this may actually be a slower method. So in my case.... I'm not really sure if it would really be worth it.

Update: By using the method above I was able to get the 150 000 boubles "sackpot" ONCE in 4 hours+. For that amount + remaining 50 000 boubles I was able to get both (the pilot and the wolf) costumes. The problem is that it didn't pop... The stats in the menu is counting 9/10, so either I glitched or the original "sackboy costume" doesn't count. Now I have to save 200 000 bubbles for the next costume... I really hope it will pop this time. Currently I'm only missing the Unicorn costume and the Mayan Warrior costume. 

Update 2: Yeah... Now I got the trophy. I had to get all costumes except one. I can also confirm that this method is still working in june 2016. I would not expect any upcoming patch in the future since the game is getting older.

Edited by A-Rebirth