Full Monty Glitched.

Floriiss

Hello fellow PSNPers,

I was playing some Max Payne 3 online while I was going for the Full Monty trophy. This trophy requires you to Complete one of each game mode including all gang wars. This means the 12 different gang wars modes, deathmatch, teamdeathmatch, and Payne killer(Last stand). I've done DM, TDM & Payne killer a couple days ago. Since there was no way to track which modes you had done in gang wars I kept on playing until the trophy would pop. After playing a mode in gang wars which I was sure I hadn't done before I unlocked the follow multiplayer grinds:

1. Full House - All Multiplayer game modes played
  2. Mover and Shaker - All Gang Wars game modes played
  3. Leader of The Pack - All Gang Wars game modes won 

So basically this means also I should unlock the trophy Full Monty, but it didn't. I'm 100% sure I played every game mode and as you can see that's exactly what the grinds are saying too, yet no trophy. I got no clue what to do now, I've been playing some more matches and thought hopefully It'd unlock by then, but yet still no luck. Has this happened to anyone before or does anyone know what to do? Is your multiplayer profile saved on the servers or not? If not, I could delete my multiplayer save data profile and start over again, in the hope It'll unlock then. And If it's saved on the servers that basically means I'm screwed? :/

All you can do i guess is after you get all of the other trophies for the game, you delete your save data and just try again if that doesn't fix it then you may be screwed  :unsure:

Yeah! I just kept on playing and after A LOT of matches it finally popped!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

A buddy had the same, finished the last required gang war mode and no trophy. Did another Payne Killer game and it popped.

On social club you should be able to track which modes you played if you go through the stats of all matches played. But it might take awhile before the match stats show up.

Edited by Kolm

8 hours ago, Kolm said:

A buddy had the same, finished the last required gang war mode and no trophy. Did another Payne Killer game and it popped.

On social club you should be able to track which modes you played if you go through the stats of all matches played. But it might take awhile before the match stats show up.

Yep but i hardly believe it’s superior from checking in game stats. you need to do some grinds before you can start this mode luckily i found some level 50 players who have that and we simply played it till it poped.

10 hours ago, mataningo said:

Yep but i hardly believe it’s superior from checking in game stats. you need to do some grinds before you can start this mode luckily i found some level 50 players who have that and we simply played it till it poped.

I never found a way to check ingame what game types and gang war modes I had played. But maybe I overlooked something?

It was also very useful to find out which weapon I was missing a kill with. Turned out the kill with the LAW on human enemies (and not the truck) didn't register properly. And I was also missing 1 weapon that wasn't mentioned in the trophy guide I was using.

Sometimes social club fails to save some sp progress though. I have all sp collectibles, but according to social club I'm missing one.

4 hours ago, Kolm said:

I never found a way to check ingame what game types and gang war modes I had played. But maybe I overlooked something?

It was also very useful to find out which weapon I was missing a kill with. Turned out the kill with the LAW on human enemies (and not the truck) didn't register properly. And I was also missing 1 weapon that wasn't mentioned in the trophy guide I was using.

Sometimes social club fails to save some sp progress though. I have all sp collectibles, but according to social club I'm missing one.

Social club is the worst. Just do every grind possible, the one for the payne killer match don’t exist that’s not even on social club that’s the problem

• 4 months later...

Could it be possible that joining a match in progress doesn’t count towards the completion required for the trophy? Like maybe you have to play a full match from start to finish for it to register?

I’m definitely worried about this trophy not popping on time because tbh the multiplayer sucks and I want to be done with that portion of the game as fast as humanly possible lol. The less time spent getting faceblasted from across the map with sawn off shotguns the better.