The great liberator trophy

Ok for some reason i can't get this trophy at all i tried visiting every city and the trophy refuses to pop, according to a few people apparently you need to beat ALL the expert trials? I'm sitting scratching my head because this guide and .orgs guide says you don't have to beat all the trials? 

Very confused :(

Need to beat em all up to chapter 5 I believe. Mine wouldn't pop either until I went into a spot I forgot about. Can't fully remember the name but its north of the second area. I was in a diff region and 1 town in that region

Edited by Zeromus
  • Like 1

Ok lads, i can confirm that you do NOT need to beat the trials up until chapter 5 apart from the ones stated. The one i was missing was up north in togoreth region, the city is Mi-Go. If anyone has trouble unlocking this trophy then try that city hopefully the trophy will unlock for you there. So glad i don't have to do another playthrough.

If you miss a trial mission, don't worry, after chapter 5 all the cities that involves the trophy will be liberated, so you are free to visit them. IS NOT necessary to liberate them all. Just visit the cities after chapter 5.

• Like 3

• 2 years later...
On 4/6/2015 at 5:29 AM, dpazmino said:

If you miss a trial mission, don't worry, after chapter 5 all the cities that involves the trophy will be liberated, so you are free to visit them. IS NOT necessary to liberate them all. Just visit the cities after chapter 5.

This is probably the most concise solution I've come across so far. thanks.