Playtime less than 3hours

FlowRiderz

3 hours is pretty insane, but possible if you work for it in a smart way with the trophies, like people have said above, .

The game realistically takes 6 - 8 hours to finish. I think I finished it in 7 or 8 hours personally.

• Like 1

wow 3-8hrs? theres probably no replay value too huh? guess ill wait for a even lower price drop. def. not worth even the 39.99 at amazon atm...

• 4 weeks later...

here: http://www.verleihshop.de/

but they are only available in Germany and Austria, though

they provide films and games and send them to you by mail with an envelope to send them back in (the way like netflix started) :)

there should be similar online-services in other countries, I suppose?

or maybe just the video shop around the corner?

Edited by dalailama1989

With my new psn account I managed to get the platinum trophy in around 3,5h. It´s realy not that difficult if you know where to look for the collectibles. Also the first trophy popped around chapter 7 or 8. In my opinion The Order 1886 is one of the best experiences you can get on the PS4 and I´m realy looking forward to play a sequel.

• 1 month later...

I paid full price on day one finished it in about 10-11 hours after replaying chapters to get collectables.

Honestly one of the best games j have played in a long time and was well worth the money for the experience when compared with other games which are just full of filler.

• 1 year later...
On 5/16/2015 at 9:08 PM, audiopile said:

I bought it for $40 from amazon.ca (on sale) finished it in a day and sold it to the local gamestore for $30.  Really good looking game with a seemless mix of shooter and QTE, but way too short to pay full price.

I don't think it is too short, I think it's perfect! Superb gameplay, fabulous graphics and thoroughly interesting story. Not like other games that are way longer but require you to collect tons of stuff just to add time. It is also a relatively easy platinum which is a bonus. Definitely in my top ten of all time.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Hogie838 said:

I don't think it is too short, I think it's perfect! Superb gameplay, fabulous graphics and thoroughly interesting story. Not like other games that are way longer but require you to collect tons of stuff just to add time. It is also a relatively easy platinum which is a bonus. Definitely in my top ten of all time.

Top Ten of all times to me is a bit to much, but I gotta agree with you. I see the main issue with this game is the short duration based on the full price. I paid only $5 in my copy, so I can say that I'm quite happy with this game. The story is nonsensical, but very stylish, the gameplay is simple and effective, but with the short duration of the game it didn't get stale and the visuals are amazing. Best textures I saw in a console by far. Also, the Falchion is the best weapon in a Third Person Shooter ever, I love this gun ?

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 2017-04-17 at 11:23 PM, Hogie838 said:

Perhaps I haven't played enough games yet :D but at the moment it is!

Not top 10 - but what a gem - reviews are so bad - imagine all telltales games with those visuals - in my opinion, only missing part is having choices that would have changed the game history

I got this game basically for free after buying a bunch of PS4 and Xbone games and sold all of that except The Order 1886, just to not waste money on the game. Being a fairly quick and easy plat and the game being not that good must be doable for me, at least.