Sly 5 petition! An attempt to make up Sanzaru's mind!

Well, Sony owns the IP, not Sanzaru. They could have someone else make it...which I hope they do since the last one ended with such a shitty cliffhanger. However, I don't like how they basically ruined all the existing returning characters. There wasn't really a need to go on after Sly 3.

Edited by ShadowStar83x
  • Like 2

Well, Sony owns the IP, not Sanzaru. They could have someone else make it...which I hope they do since the last one ended with such a shitty cliffhanger.

I'll change so it goes to Sanzaru as well as sony and re-write the text since i realize that i was mad when i wrote it :P

They're making a Sly film soon, its abundantly clear that the franchise isn't ending or dead.

Yes they are but as it sounds right now, the game is dying and it is all ending with Sly: the movie.

I ain't sure if i am fine with that but i guess as long as they sum the story up.. i am good :)

Yes they are but as it sounds right now, the game is dying and it is all ending with Sly: the movie.

I ain't sure if i am fine with that but i guess as long as they sum the story up.. i am good :)

It sounds nothing like that. The quote on Facebook merely tells us that Sanzaru games are no longer working on the franchise, not that Sly 5 is never going to be made. This doesn't need a petition. Jak and Daxter fans have been wanting a sequel for eons, and Sly fans probably will have to wait too. I think the upcoming film will be used to gauge interest for a new sly game.

It sounds nothing like that. The quote on Facebook merely tells us that Sanzaru games are no longer working on the franchise, not that Sly 5 is never going to be made. This doesn't need a petition. Jak and Daxter fans have been wanting a sequel for eons, and Sly fans probably will have to wait too. I think the upcoming film will be used to gauge interest for a new sly game.

Yeah, i guess.. the only thing tho is that i hope they make the movie after the game and not around, which they probably won't.. Games that are made from movies are mostly crap :c

Edited by anton1453

Sony need to make a new Jak &Daxter, and even better get the rights to Crash bandicoot and make a new game or a hd remaster of the ps1 games.

A sly movie really :yuck: and already asking for a sly 5, the 4th game just in the last years came out, so give it some time, it took ages for the 4th to come out

It seems like Sanzaru is to busy making shitty sanic games rather than work on Sly 5. In all realness don't complain if you don't get Sly 5. Yea it sucks that they left it off at a cliffhanger but things just don't go the right way sometimes. Look at Half-Life fans for example.

• Like 2