DLC not compatible with digital version

I havent played the dlc for the game but i did spend close to 80 hours playing it, though i loved the combat in the game the side quests werent that interested, some tried to be but i was left disappointed, even the final boss at the was a joke, the game hyped up this badass god that was going to lay waste to all that opposed him but the fight was disappointing i mean the boss you fight before him was alot harder and fun and that for me summed up this game, it tried to be interesting, had great potential but in the end was disappointing. I would have loved a squeal where they could greatly improve on the first games faults because the combat was one of if not the best ive played on a open world rpg, even more enemy variety would be nice as i was getting sick of fighting the same enemies over and over again

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Never heard of that and was gonna buy the DLC the next time it's on sale.

Found this though, so maybe there is a workaround:

http://www.reddit.com/r/PlayStationPlus/comments/1q6egp/did_anyone_with_ps_version_of_kingdoms_of_amalur/

Thx a lot for this hint... i was shocked when i thought i'd had to buy a retail copy of the game... but the dlc quests just activated like mentioned in this post you pointed out...

• 7 months later...
On 19. 10. 2016 at 4:48 PM, Mournblade05143 said:

...it was the best RPG I probably played.

??? You haven't played many RPGs, mate, have you? This game aged terribly and even at the release it was a mediocre game with underwhelming story. Do yourself a favour and go play The Witcher 3.