Visual Novels/Dating Sims

DeterminedArrow

Ehm... that's the point of Visual Novels =D

That's kinda the genre.

You ninja'd me. 

Yes I'm aware of that , I was just commenting that there was a lot of dialog, I knew what to expect before I brought it,  I'm gonna have to start it again from the start as my ps 3 died.

It was just announced just yesterday that the Otome game Amnesia V Edition will be localized in North America and Europe in August as a digital only edition for PS Vita and Steam. See article here:

http://gematsu.com/2015/04/amnesia-memories-coming-west-august

I'm super excited for this one - I've been eagerly anticipating this title for ages, ever since they announced localization may be a possibility almost a year ago now.

There's danganronpa! But we all know that one now... Clannad is supposedly being released in the fall for pc with subs. It was a kickstarter though, so expect spring ;)

LMAO, i came into this topic with the last word in my head being dating sim.  Then I read your recommendation of Danganronpa and thought man you must've gone on some freaking scary dates.

• Like 1

LMAO, i came into this topic with the last word in my head being dating sim.  Then I read your recommendation of Danganronpa and thought man you must've gone on some freaking scary dates.

That WOULD be one horrific date lol!!

There's danganronpa! But we all know that one now... Clannad is supposedly being released in the fall for pc with subs. It was a kickstarter though, so expect spring ;)

Iirc Sekai Project won't bring Clannad to Sony consoles... Sony not wanting it or something.

Grisaia has bigger chance to come.

Welp... the school mode is going on dates so... it is a dating sim with Chihiro and the girls (YES, Chihiro best GIRL, you get it?! xD).

And Dangan 2 is the same iirc.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

• 2 weeks later...

Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ is being localized. It's set to be released this fall. I'm not sure how good it is, but a link for it just appeared on the US PS Blog http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/04/28/code-realize-guardian-of-rebirth-hits-ps-vita-this-fall/

This might actually be the first visual novel I will purchase. I'm loving the art style :)

I saw on Amazon that a game called Lost Dimension was coming to America. Anyone know anything about it? I posted it here because it is described as being visual-novel-like.

Atlus = English dub, no reason to care. Especially with how Atlus representative acted on PS Blog.

The game has an interesting premise though. It's classical JRPG with VN narration like Neps, Persona, etc... =)

I've only played one but it made a good impression me - Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward. 

Thank you!

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

• 2 weeks later...