Tonsil Stone (Minor Spoilers)

T_Y_fly_guy12

So, I've beaten Vicar Amelia. I have seen that once you kill her, you can get the Tonsil Stone, that allows you to be teleported to Lecture Building when you go down that path to the right of the cathedral. I have tried every single NPC door in the game so far and NOTHING. How the hell do I get it? Is it just random and I have to keep trying each door over and over?

I got the stone from one of the doors down that path to the right of the Cathedral.  Then the next three doors I tried all had the same guy.  My understanding is that it's based on your Insight level post Amelia, and then he'll be at every door until you go to the Lecture Hall.  Try bumping Insight over 15.

Edit:  After research have learned it's not based on Insight, it's any knock door after Amelia and the first time you enter Forbidden Woods.  That's why so many are saying to go to NPC in Forbidden Woods, but you don't actually have to, just enter the woods once then you can get it from anyone.  At that point all knock doors will have the same guy no matter who is normally there.

Edited by Time4Tiddy