Very basic tips for stages

Oboro25

Hey guys just got 100% in this game and I figured i'd offer tips to help those struggling. Overall this game wasn't too hard except for certain bits.

1. Most important is probably to just keep going. You'll find that most stages actually give you A LOT of time to hit the gold, especially in the later stages so just take your time and don't get discouraged.

2. Don't forget you can kill enemies by teleporting into them. I honestly didn't have to do this too much but I found that getting rid of some enemies helped make sections more manageable.

3. Try and skip as much as possible. This might contradict my second tip but there are often sections of a stage that you can just bypass entirely if you fire off your orb as far as you can. Again, don't be afraid of dying since most stages are rather lenient.

4. Don't give up. Some parts are definitely frustrating but if you keep at it you'll figure out the pattern. (The tentacles floors are sticky! Perfect to keep a teleportation orb in place. ;) )

• Like 4

Yeah, I find this game pretty darn hard, but if I persevere I will get through the stages. I just beat the third boss and at first it felt near impossible, but just keep at it, and don't underestimate the orb. You end up using the orb a lot so get used to shooting it in mid jump, gets pretty tough when you have just a second to shoot it through a small gap. Cool game though.

It's painful seeing reviewers throw this game down for being too difficult. The versatility is all in the charging and teleportation, these controls work perfectly when you do them right and you can destroy the gold times with a little level memorization. Had they added no checkpoint trophies it would've been a fun challenge

• Like 3

Yikes, what a thought. "Fun" wouldn't be the word I'd choose. This game was frustrating enough as it is.

Agreed, I wouldn't have attempted the 100% had that been a trophy.

Come on the levels are short enough as it is without the checkpoints. I'm guessing no one would be a fan of their hardcore mode, which is the entire game with 1 life!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 years later...