Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

In the recent Flash Sales I got Tales of Hearts R (Can't wait to play it, Tales is my favorite RPG series and I haven't played this one yet), Ray Gigant (Love the art style, hopefully the gameplay is also good), Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 (Just played and finished Hyperdimension Neptunia U recently. I really enjoyed that game and I know I will enjoy this one better because of the rpg system) and lastly, Demon Gaze, which is the one I'm currently playing and I'm enjoying so far. I got my Vita no so long ago and thankfully I have many games to play thanks to the recent Flash Sales. The hard thing to do is deciding which one to play next xD.

Edited by ElEyeman
  • Like 3

This reminds me. For Exist Archive, are you importing the physical NA version? Or are you just going to get the digital EU version? I'm probably going to import it. I take it VGP would be the place to go?

Do you even need to ask? :awesome:

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?products_id=23978

I have to wait with the order since this and SEGA Neps are not eligible for free shipping promotion and would interfere with the free shipping order, but obviously physical =D

I'm looking forward to this game way too much to get a measly digital version :awesome:

Do you even need to ask? :awesome:

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?products_id=23978

I have to wait with the order since this and SEGA Neps are not eligible for free shipping promotion and would interfere with the free shipping order, but obviously physical =D

I'm looking forward to this game way too much to get a measly digital version :awesome:

I assumed that would be the case, but I just wanted to make sure. :P

Too bad that it doesn't have free shipping. I got free shipping with Root Letter, so I don't know why it's different for this game. Why do you have to wait? Can't you make two separate orders so it doesn't interfere, or am I misunderstanding?

Edited by Undead Wolf

Too bad that it doesn't have free shipping. I got free shipping with Root Letter, so I don't know why it's different for this game. Why do you have to wait? Can't you make two separate orders so it doesn't interfere, or am I misunderstanding?

Both EA (crap, this is a bad abbreviation) Exist Archive and SEGA Neps were available for pre-order so they don't want people who already paid for shipping be short on this offer :)

Both EA (crap, this is a bad abbreviation) Exist Archive and SEGA Neps were available for pre-order so they don't want people who already paid for shipping be short on this offer :)

Ah, I see. Still, that's kind of annoying. You would think they could refund people who already paid for shipping or something. It's still pretty cheap though, even with the shipping charge, so I'll order it the next chance I get. I'm tempted to get Neps too, but damn, I'm spending so much on Vita games lately. Yup, Vita is totally dead. :P

Ah, I see. Still, that's kind of annoying. You would think they could refund people who already paid for shipping or something. It's still pretty cheap though, even with the shipping charge, so I'll order it the next chance I get. I'm tempted to get Neps too, but damn, I'm spending so much on Vita games lately. Yup, Vita is totally dead. :P

Of course Vita is dead, how could she not be? :awesome:

On the other hand, I think they were starting to distribute 5 bucks down codes like P-A does so... maybe if you order something else now, you can get technically free shipping on your next order xDDD

But dunno if I'm not mistaking it with some other shop (disadvantage of shopping at too many places :DDD)

• Like 1

Finally can't resist against the VITA so I order one and also these games for it

Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky, Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls and The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel  :) 

• Like 3