Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Of course Vita is dead, how could she not be? :awesome:

On the other hand, I think they were starting to distribute 5 bucks down codes like P-A does so... maybe if you order something else now, you can get technically free shipping on your next order xDDD

But dunno if I'm not mistaking it with some other shop (disadvantage of shopping at too many places :DDD)

Well I ordered Exist Archive. I'm not sure about the codes you mentioned. I didn't seem to get anything apart from some points, but I'm not a pro online shopper like you are, so maybe I'm just ignorant of it. :P

I'm going crazy with the Vita games this month. I'm getting Kiseki Evolution FC, Kiseki Evolution SC, Kiseki the 3rd Evolution, Moe Chronicle, Root Letter, World of Final Fantasy, and now Exist Archive (assuming they all arrive this month that is). I hope you're proud of me, senpai. :awesome:

Well I ordered Exist Archive. I'm not sure about the codes you mentioned. I didn't seem to get anything apart from some points, but I'm not a pro online shopper like you are, so maybe I'm just ignorant of it. :P

They come in the package :) It will be a coupon for some bucks down on the next purchase :D

I'm going crazy with the Vita games this month. I'm getting Kiseki Evolution FC, Kiseki Evolution SC, Kiseki the 3rd Evolution, Moe Chronicle, Root Letter, World of Final Fantasy, and now Exist Archive (assuming they all arrive this month that is). I hope you're proud of me, senpai. :awesome:

Sasuga desu, kohai :awesome:

I better get 3rd EVO as well for... guide purposes :awesome: 

But 6000th trophy is far away, enough time :D 

Since you ordered from P-A, you will see the code I'm talking about :awesome:

They come in the package :) It will be a coupon for some bucks down on the next purchase :D

Ah, I see. Usually I just tear open the package and get my games out as quickly as possible before throwing it away, so maybe I'll be more careful this time. :giggle:

Sasuga desu, kohai :awesome:

I better get 3rd EVO as well for... guide purposes :awesome:

But 6000th trophy is far away, enough time :D

I'm surprised you don't have it yet. Does this mean I'm the bigger Kiseki fan now? :awesome:

But yes, you need to create a guide for it. You're my lifeline here! :awesome:

It'll be upon you in no time, I'm sure. It's funny how FC and SC both have the same plat image, but 3rd Evolution is different. Estelle 4 life though. :wub:

Since you ordered from P-A, you will see the code I'm talking about :awesome:

I hope so. I mean I spent like £200 on that order, so the least they could do is throw me a damn code. :P

Edited by Undead Wolf

Ah, I see. Usually I just tear open the package and get my games out as quickly as possible before throwing it away, so maybe I'll be more careful this time. :giggle:

Eh... xD

I'm surprised you don't have it yet. Does this mean I'm the bigger Kiseki fan now? :awesome:

Nope, because you haven't beaten the games 5 times yet :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

It'll be upon you in no time, I'm sure. It's funny how FC and SC both have the same plat image, but 3rd Evolution is different.

Different MC is different MC =D 

Too bad they did not do it with Zero and Ao, though... (not even talking about Sen :/) 

Estelle 4 life though. :wub:

Nah, Tita + Renne :awesome:

I hope so. I mean I spent like £200 on that order, so the least they could do is throw me a damn code. :P

They will =D It comes with all orders ignoring the actual value =D

Nope, because you haven't beaten the games 5 times yet :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

But hey, I've still beaten one game that you haven't. Trails of Cold Steel. B) But fine, you win this round... I guess. :P

Different MC is different MC =D 

Too bad they did not do it with Zero and Ao, though... (not even talking about Sen :/) 

I don't know much about Zero and Ao. Do they play like the other games? I take it you'll be importing those at some point too?

But yeah, it's a shame the trophy images for those games look a bit bland. :| I love it when a games trophy images combines to make a picture. :)

Nah, Tita + Renne :awesome:

Hehe, I should of guessed you'd go for the lolis. :awesome:

I've got to admit, they're pretty damn cute too. :wub:  xD

Edited by Undead Wolf

But hey, I've still beaten one game that you haven't. Trails of Cold Steel. B) But fine, you win this round... I guess. :P

Well, of course. I can't play Kiseki out of order :P

I don't know much about Zero and Ao. Do they play like the other games? I take it you'll be importing those at some point too?

Um... you should know :P They are very important to the overall story :) 

And they are important especially for Renne :D

Hehe, I should of guessed you'd go for the lolis. :awesome:

I've got to admit, they're pretty damn cute too. :wub:  xD

Of course :awesome:

But Renne is objectively one of the best characters ever written in Kiseki series. 

She's almost Joshua level =D

I couldn't resist putting some of my PSN Wallet funds towards Muramasa Rebirth: Complete Collection and Demon Gaze. Damn you PS Store sales! And I can't clear my backlog at the rate new games are coming out.

Too many geimus. Send help.

Edited by Eyjabria
  • Like 1

Well, of course. I can't play Kiseki out of order :P

Well then get a move on! :awesome: Trails of Cold Steel is great, as I'm sure you're already aware. :P

Um... you should know :P They are very important to the overall story :)

And they are important especially for Renne :D

Oh, they are? Too bad I won't be able to understand anything that's happening then. -_-

At least with the other games, I have some kind of reference thanks to the English versions.

Of course :awesome:

But Renne is objectively one of the best characters ever written in Kiseki series. 

She's almost Joshua level =D

So not only is she a loli, but she's also a good character. That's always a plus. :P

You're hyping the game up too much for me. I must play it immediately! :awesome:

Edited by Undead Wolf

Well then get a move on! :awesome: Trails of Cold Steel is great, as I'm sure you're already aware. :P

I am, but... Sen is actually the weakest one :D And more importantly, it's the latest one, no need to hurry =D

Oh, they are? Too bad I won't be able to understand anything that's happening then. -_-

At least with the other games, I have some kind of reference thanks to the English versions.

Surely they are. Until I finish both, I can't start Sen =D

So not only is she a loli, but she's also a good character. That's always a plus. :P

You're hyping the game up too much for me. I must play it immediately! :awesome:

Then play them :awesome:

And make them your 150 :awesome:

Then play them :awesome:

And make them your 150 :awesome:

B-B-But Persona 5 will be my 150th! :P Since P4G was my 50th, I like the idea of having the sequel being my milestone 100 plats later. Surely you can understand that? ;)

Maybe I'll make it a trophy milestone. It's a shame all my trophy milestones are ugly up until now though. -_-

header.jpg?t=1466717914\

This was PS Plus recently. My first visual novel and I don't think I'm a fan of the genre. The still images are pretty well done.

Is there a waifu version of a visual novel on PS Vita? LOL

But it's nice that I can try to platinum this while watching Netflix or while waiting for a match in Overwatch or Last of Us MP. Dead simple with a guide. 

header.jpg?t=1466717914\

This was PS Plus recently. My first visual novel and I don't think I'm a fan of the genre. The still images are pretty well done.

Don't judge an entire genre based on one kind of VN. I get that otome VN's aren't for everyone, but there are many different types of VN's out there. Before you give up on VN's completely, you should do yourself a favour and play Steins;Gate. Truuust me. ;)

There are surprisingly few VN's like that which have been localised unfortunately. In fact, I don't think I could even name one.

It's not a VN, but Conception II has plenty of waifus to get up to naughty things with. :eyebrow:

But it's nice that I can try to platinum this while watching Netflix or while waiting for a match in Overwatch or Last of Us MP. Dead simple with a guide. 

You're playing it wrong. :P

header.jpg?t=1466717914\

If you want to try a better VN then Virtue's Last Reward or Steins;Gate come highly recommended by me. Neither of them are focused on romance (Steins;Gate does have a bit of romance but it's not the main focus) and they're praised as being excellent. It's probably more likely that you don't enjoy the otome subgenre of Visual Novels.

Edited by kuuhaku

B-B-But Persona 5 will be my 150th! :P Since P4G was my 50th, I like the idea of having the sequel being my milestone 100 plats later. Surely you can understand that? ;)

P5 is dubbed :P Wrong milestone! :awesome:

There are many waifu versions, but almost none are localized :/