Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Hitman Go can be buggy on the vita so be aware of that.

If only buggy... It broke my Vita-tan so much I had to hard restart her :/

That taught me to never play non-Japanese on her ever again =D

oh.. forgot to reply on this one... I finished the game and surprisingly, I didn't encounter any bug or anything while playing it.. I guess the patch fixed the bugs...

speaking of which...

since I am too poor atm to get new games (I badly want Exist Archive, Criminal Girls 2, Iffy game and of course WoFF), got the ff to recent sales...

I had a budget to buy a single game.. and as I was thinking of getting one of the games mentioned above but I thought that not all of them will be available since they were only newly released and new games are often hard to get in my area so I'll just get the one that is on stock... and then... a plot twist... all of the 4 games have stock o.O it was tough to pick but in the end, it comes to between WoFF and Exist Archive... in the end... 

61feLu54dLL._SY300_.jpg

And I don't have a bit of regret of my decision atm... it looks soooo goooood. Man... I really missed Valkyrie Profile...

Don't judge an entire genre based on one kind of VN. I get that otome VN's aren't for everyone, but there are many different types of VN's out there. Before you give up on VN's completely, you should do yourself a favour and play Steins;Gate. Truuust me. ;)

There are surprisingly few VN's like that which have been localised unfortunately. In fact, I don't think I could even name one.

It's not a VN, but Conception II has plenty of waifus to get up to naughty things with. :eyebrow:

You're playing it wrong. :P

Thanks for feedback. I really appreciate it. I platinumed Code: Realize and I actually read it through normally the first run through. It was OKAY. But I have talked to a lot of buddies that turned me on to Virtue's Last Reward (has puzzles too which I love) and Steins;Gate. I'm going to definitely give those a go and give them their due. 

As far localization goes, it's a shame there aren't more available to me (I'm in N.A.) as the two I played through obviously don't represent what is possible or great about the overall genre. Point taken though!

Edited by baypoo

Another game added to my backlog...

Heard so much good things about this game, so naturally I had to get it and it's a rpg game on Vita.!

IMG_0837.jpg

Very nice! You wont regret it. Awesome game. :)

Instead of throwing it onto the backlog though. maybe you should consider playing it sooner rather than later? The sequel is out in Europe soon, so you need to start making some progress! :giggle:

I totally regret NOT buying the first game on Vita. I feel like I have to buy the sequel on PS3 now though because I won't be able to import my save data otherwise. :(

EDIT: I forgot to add the "NOT" part to my last sentence. Oops. :P

Edited by Undead Wolf

Very nice! You wont regret it. Awesome game. :)

Instead of throwing it onto the backlog though. maybe you should consider playing it sooner rather than later? The sequel is out in Europe soon, so you need to start making some progress! :giggle:

I totally regret NOT buying the first game on Vita. I feel like I have to buy the sequel on PS3 now though because I won't be able to import my save data otherwise. :(

EDIT: I forgot to add the "NOT" part to my last sentence. Oops. :P

I'm looking forward to play this! BUT I have so many games pre-ordered that are going to be released in next four weeks; Blazblue: Centralfiction, Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization, Pokemon Sun, Steins Gate 0 and FF XV + I just started Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.

So many awesome games I want to play, but so hard to choose which to play first...>. <

But The Legend of Heroes: ToCS is definitely on my top priorty list whenever I need my Vita jrpg fix :D

I got this game now, because I found a cheap physical copy of it :P

• Like 1

I finally got my copy of Exist Archive! :dance:

dCAJrxJh.jpg

I've heard a lot of good things about this game, and it's supposedly very similar to Valkyrie Profile. That can only be a good thing. :)

J7NSO3I.jpg

That is incredible! :awesome: Did it come with the game? What is it even? :blink:

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 2

After much pondering on which new game I should get, I decided to go simple yet awesome:

tJ1mwMDTKBQm.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

The outdated graphics will not be a problem since I know that there is a well-made story here with a great lore. And since it has no trophies, I can play it just like I used to before guides and walkthroughs became a must see.

Thankfully, I have a good memory and remember exactly how the 1st game ended. Lets beat some sense on Joshua, Estelle!

• Like 2

After much pondering on which new game I should get, I decided to go simple yet awesome:

tJ1mwMDTKBQm.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

The outdated graphics will not be a problem since I know that there is a well-made story here with a great lore. And since it has no trophies, I can play it just like I used to before guides and walkthroughs became a must see.

Thankfully, I have a good memory and remember exactly how the 1st game ended. Lets beat some sense on Joshua, Estelle!

OH SO MUCH YES! So beautiful! So fantastic!

You could get the Vita remake for trophies :)

OH SO MUCH YES! So beautiful! So fantastic!

You could get the Vita remake for trophies :)

But its only in Japanese, right? I like/need to understand what I am playing to fully enjoy it.

Besides, trophies are just a treat and the Legend of Heroes series does not need them to be great!  :D

I do think it's kinda strange how it's included with a Vita game though. If it was a PC game, that would make more sense.

Why so? :D Mouse mats (even boob ones) are pretty often included in weeb games :D

And you don't need to use it with PC, you can use it as a poster :D

I have 3 (Kiseki SC, NepRB3 and Shining Resonance) and while I do use RB3, the other two are cute accessories for my weeb den :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami