Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Why so? :D Mouse mats (even boob ones) are pretty often included in weeb games :D

And you don't need to use it with PC, you can use it as a poster :D

I have 3 (Kiseki SC, NepRB3 and Shining Resonance) and while I do use RB3, the other two are cute accessories for my weeb den :awesome:

Hmmm, I can't say I've seen one ever included with a console/handheld game before. We need one for Persona 5! Futaba mouse mat... :wub:

As a poster? For some reason I imagine a giant nail through her head to keep it up on the wall. That might take some explaining if anyone ever saw it. xD

Oooh, I need to see this! You've made me to curious now. Pics plz! ^_^

As a poster? For some reason I imagine a giant nail through her head to keep it up on the wall. That might take some explaining if anyone ever saw it. xD

Not every poster has to hang on the wall, you can have it on the shelf as long as it's clearly visible :awesome:

Oooh, I need to see this! You've made me to curious now. Pics plz! ^_^

I posted the Kiseki one already and... it's the most obvious one you could think of :awesome:

FSomp7v.jpg

(Yep, they are holding hands, much lewdnesssssss! :awesome:)

RB3 one is this one.

ReBirth3_MousePad__78829.1432688631.1280

(Yea, it's definitely SFW for use :awesome:)

And here's the Shining Resonance one.

GAME-0012667.jpg

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 2

I posted the Kiseki one already and... it's the most obvious one you could think of :awesome:

FSomp7v.jpg

(Yep, they are holding hands, much lewdnesssssss! :awesome:)

Well that is simply ADORABLE! :wub: I was expecting it to be much more... revealing. :giggle:

RB3 one is this one.

ReBirth3_MousePad__78829.1432688631.1280

(Yea, it's definitely SFW for use :awesome:)

Hehe, that's much closer to what I was anticipating. :awesome:

I can definitely see why you would use this one. Good taste! :awesome:

And here's the Shining Resonance one.

GAME-0012667.jpg

I love the art work on this one. I don't think I've ever even heard of this game before. Is it any good? I'm assuming it must be if you wanted the mouse mat for it. :giggle:

Well that is simply ADORABLE! :wub: I was expecting it to be much more... revealing. :giggle:

Lolicute >>>>>> ero :awesome:

Hehe, that's much closer to what I was anticipating. :awesome:

I can definitely see why you would use this one. Good taste! :awesome:

:awesome:

Fun fact is that my mom comes to clean the room every week and sees it everytime.

No complaints ever :awesome:

I love the art work on this one. I don't think I've ever even heard of this game before. Is it any good? I'm assuming it must be if you wanted the mouse mat for it. :giggle:

Well, it's obviously Japanese only =D

I love Shining series. It's probably my 6th most loved series (seriously close to TOP 5 :awesome:) and Shining Resonance is a game I've been wishing for years.

I gave SEGA a year to see if there were any plans for localization but... it's SEGA, it's pretty much PSO2-level :/ Instead, we got a Shining spin-off fighter... for PC. Brilliant, SEGA.

And I probably wouldn't survive Kirika without Saorin :awesome:

SR_Kirika_Towa_Alma.png

(Because SEGA wouldn't localized it with Japanese voices for sure :/)

Of course I had to go with the vita version because it is the version for the real O Gs doods :pimp:

This guy knows!

apparently PS4 day 1 version doesn't have one xD

HA! Sasuga Bamco! Knowing which version is the correct one :awesome: :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

:awesome:

Fun fact is that my mom comes to clean the room every week and sees it everytime.

No complaints ever :awesome:

Hahahaha, I literally spat my drink at the screen reading that. xD

Your mom knows what's up. :awesome:

Well, it's obviously Japanese only =D

I love Shining series. It's probably my 6th most loved series (seriously close to TOP 5 :awesome:) and Shining Resonance is a game I've been wishing for years.

I gave SEGA a year to see if there were any plans for localization but... it's SEGA, it's pretty much PSO2-level :/ Instead, we got a Shining spin-off fighter... for PC. Brilliant, SEGA.

And I probably wouldn't survive Kirika without Saorin :awesome:

SR_Kirika_Towa_Alma.png

(Because SEGA wouldn't localized it with Japanese voices for sure :/)

I learn more about you all the time. ^_^ Your 6th favourite series, eh? I can safely assume a few of them like Kiseki, Zero Escape, and I assume Neps, but I'm curious as to what the others are. :hmm:

Well I did a bit of research, and correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like the last time one of the games in the series was localised was back on PS2 (apart from that dumb fighting game anyway :P). It seems very unlikely that they would localise Shining Resonance at this point considering it's a PS3 game, and the west has all but abandoned PS3 at this point (not us of course though :giggle:). Besides, Sega are the worst when it comes to localising games we actually want. They will happily give us Sonic game #2000, but anything that's actually interesting? Naaaaah, we clearly don't want that stuff. More blue hedgehog! -_-

You know what this calls for? Importing the Japanese version and creating a trophy guide for it. Do it for Kirika. You know you want to. ;)

Hahahaha, I literally spat my drink at the screen reading that. xD

Your mom knows what's up. :awesome:

She sure does :awesome:

I learn more about you all the time. ^_^ Your 6th favourite series, eh? I can safely assume a few of them like Kiseki, Zero Escape, and I assume Neps, but I'm curious as to what the others are. :hmm:

1. ZE

2. Kiseki

3. SMT

4. Neps

5. Atelier

Well I did a bit of research, and correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like the last time one of the games in the series was localised was back on PS2 (apart from that dumb fighting game anyway :P). It seems very unlikely that they would localise Shining Resonance at this point considering it's a PS3 game, and the west has all but abandoned PS3 at this point (not us of course though :giggle:). Besides, Sega are the worst when it comes to localising games we actually want. They will happily give us Sonic game #2000, but anything that's actually interesting? Naaaaah, we clearly don't want that stuff. More blue hedgehog! -_-

Yea, the fact that it came in very late PS3 years hurt it more than one would think...

You know what this calls for? Importing the Japanese version and creating a trophy guide for it. Do it for Kirika. You know you want to. ;)

I have the game already :awesome:

It's ready for #5500 :awesome:

But nah, I can't make a guide, it's an existing game, I only do guides for non-existing games :awesome:

1. ZE

2. Kiseki

3. SMT

4. Neps

5. Atelier

Ah yes! I should of known Atelier would be on there. I didn't expect SMT though. Now I feel bad I've never played any of them. I know Persona doesn't count. :P I've been meaning to buy Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2 on the PSN store as I hear they're great, but I was hoping they would get released as PS2 classics on PS4 so I could buy them there instead. I want those trophies. ;)

I have the game already :awesome:

It's ready for #5500 :awesome:

But nah, I can't make a guide, it's an existing game, I only do guides for non-existing games :awesome:

I guess it would be kinda weird to own the mouse mat related to the game, but not the game itself. xD

#5500 is a milestone? :huh:

Well hey, I didn't know it existed, so surely that counts. :awesome:

Edited by Undead Wolf

I got God Eater Resurrection on a recent sale (on VITA of course!).  I have a pretty big backlog, so itll be a while before I even download it. 

I also got that Adventure Time game for a buck.  Read it was better than others in the series, hope its true.  Never heard of/seen AT before.

Ah yes! I should of known Atelier would be on there. I didn't expect SMT though. Now I feel bad I've never played any of them. I know Persona doesn't count. :P I've been meaning to buy Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2 on the PSN store as I hear they're great, but I was hoping they would get released as PS2 classics on PS4 so I could buy them there instead. I want those trophies. ;)

Yea, we all do dem PS2 trophies :awesome:

I count Persona to SMT, though. But I'm more into whole SMT so I take it together =D It would be pretty hard to separate them =D

I guess it would be kinda weird to own the mouse mat related to the game, but not the game itself. xD

#5500 is a milestone? 

Technically is, not visible now but you never know what Sly adds once he plans to update updated site =D

Well hey, I didn't know it existed, so surely that counts. :awesome:

It's not on Vita-tan so... it exists :awesome:

Yea, we all do dem PS2 trophies :awesome:

I count Persona to SMT, though. But I'm more into whole SMT so I take it together =D It would be pretty hard to separate them =D

Interesting... I thought for sure you wouldn't include Persona. :P I mean Persona is so big now that it's kind of outgrown the SMT name.

P5-Box-Art-1.jpg

It's time to play spot the Shin Megami Tensei. Can you see it? :P Not that it's anything new of course. It wasn't on P4G's box either.

Technically is, not visible now but you never know what Sly adds once he plans to update updated site =D

I guess that's true. I thought the update was just going to add the milestones that get taken away once you reach a certain plat/trophy count though. So things like your 500th trophy will return, but I don't think it'll count every 500th trophy. I could be wrong.

Edited by Undead Wolf