Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Interesting... I thought for sure you wouldn't include Persona. :P I mean Persona is so big now that it's kind of outgrown the SMT name.

It's still SMT spin-off, therefore, SMT must be taken as a whole :awesome:

I guess that's true. I thought the update was just going to add the milestones that get taken away once you reach a certain plat/trophy count though. So things like your 500th trophy will return, but I don't think it'll count every 500th trophy. I could be wrong.

Yea, not immediately, but in future! :D

Got it for the console it should be :awesome: Guess I will start it on my long weekend :D

Again sexy german boxart; the USK logo should be placed best on the middle standing girl... :awesome: x'D

Be aware that there might be problems like GrAmSou mentioned:

Wait for a patch, pQube is working on because there is some bugs (black screens, etc...).

Seems like the main reason for those problems is the system language. Errors like this might occur if you don't switch your system language to english:

vPdaipY.jpg

You can also read that up at Amazon Germany:

https://www.amazon.de/review/R227D8KUK4HKHG/ref=cm_cr_dp_cmt?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B01J78RG5W&channel=detail-glance&nodeID=301052&store=videogames#wasThisHelpful

*snip*

Did you wait one month to take the picture of TWA and OWH or did LRG really need one month to ship the games to Canada?

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 1

Did you wait one month to take the picture of TWA and OWH or did LRG really need one month to ship the games to Canada?

It has been pretty consistent that Canada is one of the slowest to get the games with people in Europe typically getting them faster. I think with Canada they move across the US via ground shipping and then proceed to do the same within Canada while other countries go by air to the destination country at least. This time was really slow since they took so long getting International orders out due to the increased print run of OWH plus going back to shipping internally with just two people since the fulfilment center they were using kept messing up. I did wait a week to post it though from a combo of laziness and knowing Root Letter was on the way. They were delivered on the 28th but I didn't check the mail or tracking that day and didn't realize they were sitting in the community mailbox until the 31st like an idiot  :facepalm:  At least it gave me a Halloween treat :P

I have actually been a bit lucky based on Canadians on other forums too. For some reason there have been a few times where I have got my games a week before most Canadian members on those sites were getting their copies. It isn't even that I am closer to where they arrive in Canada since I am in the West and they arrive in the East so I should be getting them after people in the East. All I can logically see is my stuff is getting through customs faster for some reason.

Edited by Hayabusa85

Got it for the console it should be :awesome: Guess I will start it on my long weekend :D

HWOteUv.jpg

Again sexy german boxart; the USK logo should be placed best on the middle standing girl... :awesome: x'D

I never liked that of the German version of the games, the Rate Logo is SOOOO Huge that i found it annoying xD

Anyway Enjoy it Tanuzomi, it should be a wodnerful novel :3

It has been pretty consistent that Canada is one of the slowest to get the games with people in Europe typically getting them faster. I think with Canada they move across the US via ground shipping and then proceed to do the same within Canada while other countries go by air to the destination country at least. This time was really slow since they took so long getting International orders out due to the increased print run of OWH plus going back to shipping internally with just two people since the fulfilment center they were using kept messing up. I did wait a week to post it though from a combo of laziness and knowing Root Letter was on the way. They were delivered on the 28th but I didn't check the mail or tracking that day and didn't realize they were sitting in the community mailbox until the 31st like an idiot  :facepalm:  At least it gave me a Halloween treat :P

I have actually been a bit lucky based on Canadians on other forums too. For some reason there have been a few times where I have got my games a week before most Canadian members on those sites were getting their copies. It isn't even that I am closer to where they arrive in Canada since I am in the West and they arrive in the East so I should be getting them after people in the East. All I can logically see is my stuff is getting through customs faster for some reason.

I knew about the fact they now handled their orders on their own again but I was quite surprised that they marked the order as shipped on October 5th and the actual shipping started on October 20th.

But sure this is a nice Halloween treat. For me the day I received TWA felt like an advanced christmas as I received Witcher 3 on the same day and three other packages. xD

Customs are always a nice thing. In Germany they sometimes take up to two weeks before you even get the notification that you can go to the customs office and pick up your items.

I never liked that of the German version of the games, the Rate Logo is SOOOO Huge that i found it annoying xD

Until the mid of 2009 the logo were much smaller but they changed that to raise people's attention for the age ratings. Sadly it's not like most of the movies where you either have the age rating as a sticker you can peel off or where you have a reversible sleeve. :/

Root Letter's patch available since yesterday :

https://twitter.com/PQubeGames/status/795672400096624640

Thank you. =)

I recently got Spy Hunter and Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Spy Hunter was a horrible dissapointment. It was too easy and it only had 4 maps that looped over and over in slightly different scenarios. Grumble grumble. Hopefully Uncharted is better

Until the mid of 2009 the logo were much smaller but they changed that to raise people's attention for the age ratings. Sadly it's not like most of the movies where you either have the age rating as a sticker you can peel off or where you have a reversible sleeve. :/

Ah so before they were like in the rest of europe in terms of format? What a pity they changed it and for a stupid reason if is like here where a kid could go to the sop and get GTA V even if he has 10/12 years old and who cares :P

What a pity for you really that be able to remove it would be great, for 2-3 games that huge thing let me down and not really get it as for example when on Amazon.it there was Hyperdimension Mk2 German (Still english anyway) for like 12 €. (And you would have paied with less than 20 € Spent the shipping not 30 as now that is ridicolous...)

Ah so before they were like in the rest of europe in terms of format? What a pity they changed it and for a stupid reason if is like here where a kid could go to the sop and get GTA V even if he has 10/12 years old and who cares :P

What a pity for you really that be able to remove it would be great, for 2-3 games that huge thing let me down and not really get it as for example when on Amazon.it there was Hyperdimension Mk2 German (Still english anyway) for like 12 €. (And you would have paied with less than 20 € Spent the shipping not 30 as now that is ridicolous...)

Bigger logo = better censoring :awesome:

I got these two games in today. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they are worthy of a Satoshi's Seal of Approval, no? :giggle:

fjTB3E4h.jpg

I also have the 3rd Evolution coming, but the order is still "preparing" apparently. I have no idea when I'll get that one. -_-

Oh well, I'm sure I'll be occupied with these games for quite some time. No rush. :P

OHOHOHOHOHOOOOO :awesome:

Did you get the coupons? :awesome:

OHOHOHOHOHOOOOO :awesome:

Did you get the coupons? :awesome:

Hehe, yes, I have two coupons now. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with them though. Apparently they expire in January. :unsure:

I ordered Catherine from Play-Asia the other day, but you have to spend at least $60 to use them. I'm not sure what I can buy to take advantage of it. :hmm:

Yes, before some pupil went on a killing spree in 2003 the logos were rather small, similar to the PEGI-logo in size. Then they enforced some new logos which became a bit larger and from 2009 on they decided to do another revamp and have their current size. German politics are quite strange when it comes to the protection of young people.

And I can understand that it's a big turn off for people to import any game from Germany. xD

Bigger logo = better censoring :awesome:

Well they have it on every game even Fifa so i doubt that mean something releated to censor xD

Yes, before some pupil went on a killing spree in 2003 the logos were rather small, similar to the PEGI-logo in size. Then they enforced some new logos which became a bit larger and from 2009 on they decided to do another revamp and have their current size. German politics are quite strange when it comes to the protection of young people.

And I can understand that it's a big turn off for people to import any game from Germany. xD

Yeah because it's safe to make watch TV Series like CSI in the middle of the day but on a Game Oh wait better tell the Age or some kid go nuts playing a 18+ Game!!!! On this side sorry to say this but you're second only to Australia xD Well I Hope for you it doesn't get even bigger O.o

Yeah It Takes like 1/8  of the entire Case image it would be quite Big and annoying to see when taking it by the shelf xD

Edited by Puriddu9427