Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

15 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Woohoo! You finally got it. :) I assume you're gonna play it right away?

I'm actually more busy playing with the site right now :P I'm trying to destroy all the work Sly put in make it look better. So far I've removed the blur effect from the header images and now I'm working on removing the blue bar from underneath the headers.

Interesting fact: The site initially loads a 92x25 image before the full sized 1920x520 image. This is the one for Steins;Gate  XSHfb8c62.png That's why it initially looks blurry when loading a profile or game page for the first time.

Edited by Urushiro

36 minutes ago, Urushiro said:

I'm actually more busy playing with the site right now :P I'm trying to destroy all the work Sly put in make it look better. So far I've removed the blur effect from the header images and now I'm working on removing the blue bar from underneath the headers.

Interesting fact: The site initially loads a 92x25 image before the full sized 1920x520 image. This is the one for Steins;Gate  XSHfb8c62.png That's why it initially looks blurry when loading a profile or game page for the first time.

The site update has taken a lot of my time as well. I was trying to get in the top 50 fastest achievers in Catherine, but I'm spending all my damn time on here, so that's looking unlikely now. :lol:

I'm curious. How are you removing these things? I figured the blur effect had something to do with making it quicker to load the page up or something. I don't mind it since it's not blurry for very long.