Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

1 hour ago, GrAmSou said:

I won a giveaway B)

After my Octodad directly from Young Horses, now this one, nice year.

If I forgot that my local postal service lose my Oddworld New'n'tasty :angry:

OH On Twitter? So you were the winner of that, they didn't tell nothing about it, or i missed it xD

3 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

OH On Twitter? So you were the winner of that, they didn't tell nothing about it, or i missed it xD

You can find the result here : 

1 minute ago, Crimson Idol said:

ZHG6UEu.jpg 

Code worked fine and now I'm Ret-2-Go! ^_^ 

Is this different than Pirate's curse & Risky revenge ?

18 minutes ago, GrAmSou said:

Is this different than Pirate's curse & Risky revenge ?

Yep, it's different. It's the new installment that will officially release next Tuesday and which was backed via Kickstarter back in mid 2013. As you may know the two former were more or less 2D-Metroidvanias that kept their (3)DS-optic but Half Genie Hero plays (and looks) more like the DuckTales-remake from 2013.

EDIT:
Didn't play Pirate's Curse so forget the things above and heard some wrong things about it.
It seems to be similar to Pirate's Curse but with the bonus of neater graphics. It feels similar from the style to DuckTales Remastered from 2013.

Edited by Crimson Idol

2 hours ago, GrAmSou said:

You can find the result here : 

Yeah i missed the Tweet then since i enter on Twitter to spend time watching Some Tv on evening and that's it xD

Well Glad to see it went to somebody who actually play and love is Vita :) I Saw other times games finish to people i check to see and actually wonder if they even have a Vita :P

30 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Take part in my giveaway (see my sig) and you might win a code so you can play it early. :P 

Oh God, what a wonderful Giveaway i was missing, thanks for making me noticing it Idol, i really should check that Discussions more!!!

31 minutes ago, Urushiro said:

And with that my collection is complete once again

pbcTioN.jpg

Damn, you have the complete set!? Very nice! I'd love to own all of those physically, but they're very expensive, so most of the Nep games I have are digital. -_- Looking at this makes me super jealous, though. I might just have to buy them all physically anyway. :P

Well, no fancy images from me. I picked up a bunch of slop and a couple of gems that I've been saving up from PS+ over the months (years?). As mentioned in my status, I am somewhat excited for Soul Sacrifice, and (maybe) one of the VNs from recently.

Also, to the nepheads, are the nep musou style games any good? I always like a good musou game (and I'm pretty easy-going on what "good" means in this context).

8 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Well, no fancy images from me. I picked up a bunch of slop and a couple of gems that I've been saving up from PS+ over the months (years?). As mentioned in my status, I am somewhat excited for Soul Sacrifice, and (maybe) one of the VNs from recently.

Also, to the nepheads, are the nep musou style games any good? I always like a good musou game (and I'm pretty easy-going on what "good" means in this context).

Everything from Nepu's world is good !

There is a flash sale for Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies at Play-Asia :  https://goo.gl/r0B7LW

9 hours ago, Urushiro said:

pbcTioN.jpg

Nice one. Looks familiar :)

8 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

...Also, to the nepheads, are the nep musou style games any good? I always like a good musou game (and I'm pretty easy-going on what "good" means in this context).

I like both, but Neptunia U is the better one in my Opinion. Can't quite get in this Zombie-Theme of Blanc + Neptune vs. Zombies

That's my newest Vita-Game, got it from a sale from play-asia for 10$:

160100b1.jpg

Edited by dermarx
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Damn, you have the complete set!? Very nice! I'd love to own all of those physically, but they're very expensive, so most of the Nep games I have are digital. -_- Looking at this makes me super jealous, though. I might just have to buy them all physically anyway. :P

I had the complete set when Zombies came out. I didn't preorder Sega Hard Girls, so it took me a little longer to complete it again. I prefer my vita games to be physical whenever possible, so if I know I'll enjoy the game I don't mind paying a little extra for a physical copy.

• Like 1

This is my newest Vita game.

MEIQ1_LE_SET_PAL_FULLSET_PEGI_grande.png

On 12/13/2016 at 1:38 PM, Undead Wolf said:

I imported a couple more Vita games. Since I'm almost done with Diva F 2nd, I figured I'd need another Miku game to play soon. I'm kind of addicted. :P I decided to get Mind Zero so I could try out the first person dungeon crawler genre. Hopefully, I enjoy it. :)

If you want to try out a true first person dungeon crawler on the Vita then you'll need to get Demon Gaze or Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library & The Monster Seal or Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy or Stranger of Sword City or MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death or Moe Chronicle. Mind Zero is a fun game but it's a hybrid as only the exploration is first person dungeon crawler. The combat, while turn-based like dungeon crawlers, utilizes attack animations to actually show your characters attacking like P4G and the HDN games. Even though it's not entirely what you were looking for I hope you still enjoy it.

Edited by ArchmageJorro
  • Like 3