Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

2 hours ago, ArchmageJorro said:

If you want to try out a true first person dungeon crawler on the Vita then you'll need to get Demon Gaze or Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library & The Monster Seal or Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy or Stranger of Sword City or MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death or Moe Chronicle. Mind Zero is a fun game but it's a hybrid as only the exploration is first person dungeon crawler. The combat, while turn-based like dungeon crawlers, utilizes attack animations to actually show your characters attacking like P4G and the HDN games. Even though it's not entirely what you were looking for I hope you still enjoy it.

Interesting, I didn't know Mind Zero was a hybrid. The lack of attack animations is one of the things that turned me off first person dungeon crawlers in the first place, so to hear this game has them makes me happy. I've also heard that it's easier than games like Demon Gaze, so it might be a good place to start, even if it isn't a pure first person dungeon crawler. If I like this game enough, I'll definitely try out some of those games you recommended. Thanks! :)

• Like 1

By release date, Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Risky Beats Edition

By purchase, between Severed and Draw Slasher (huh, go figure these two). In the same purchase, got Muramasa Rebirth's Complete Edition, and so "own" it independent of PS+ now.

• Like 1