Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Madokaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!

Go for it, I heard it has an awesome guide :awesome: 

Lol, that's actually part of the reason why I bought it. I knew the game existed because I saw your guide on the front page a while ago. I just watched the anime a few weeks ago, and it changed my life... okay, well not really, but it's definitely one of my favorites. I even started listening to Kalafina because I liked the ED (Magia) a lot.

2 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Most of it is better than I remember...except for Chie. Why did they change her voice? The new actor sounds like she's slobbering half the time.

The original voice actress couldn't/didn't want to come back and record more lines for the new content, so instead of having a different voice for those sections only, they re-recorded all of her lines again with the new voice actress. The same is true with Teddie as well. He has a new voice actor in P4G, but it's a lot harder to notice the difference.

20 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

The original voice actress couldn't/didn't want to come back and record more lines for the new content, so instead of having a different voice for those sections only, they re-recorded all of her lines again with the new voice actress. The same is true with Teddie as well. He has a new voice actor in P4G, but it's a lot harder to notice the difference.

Really? Teddy is a LOT closer to the original. I'll have to break out my PS4 copy to hear some of the differences.

That's too bad with Chie, though. I could have sworn that the actress did a voice in a game I played more recently (Akiba's Trip maybe?).