Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

15 minutes ago, sephirothdude said:

Where did you get that? been looking for a sealed copy for a while.

i'll have to ask my brother. he's the one who got it for me as a christmas gift (problems with shipping so it's only just arrived)

will get back to you!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sephirothdude said:

I did indeed but never finished it But I'm keen too get my hands on delta physical copy, as I like too collect vita games :devil:

just got a reply! says he got it off play-asia.com, but the english version seems to be sold out right now... you could always go for the import but i'm not sure if it's playable in English. or you can ask the site to let you know when or if they restock, there's a special function for that

• Like 1

Just now, Bubblyfishes said:

just got a reply! says he got it off play-asia.com, but the english version seems to be sold out right now... you could always go for the import but i'm not sure if it's playable in English. or you can ask the site to let you know when or if they restock, there's a special function for that

Thanks for asking anyway pal , I appreciate it !

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, chellesan said:

oh nice i want that to

Buy. =D Plastic Isla is still available.

36 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Ok i have to Fuckin hate you now :awesome:

Oh really :awesome: 

2 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

I want that AmiAmi-card. >_< 

Go buy something from AA, I'm pretty sure they still distribute them since I ordered it 2 weeks ago.

2 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Go buy something from AA, I'm pretty sure they still distribute them since I ordered it 2 weeks ago.

There's nothing that interests me atm and I only use them for figures. Everything else I try to get from Amazon Japan due to the better prices and faster shipping. But it's always a nice surprise to see the new motives with Amico and Lilco. :D