Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

My Atelier Shallie Plus & Fate/Extella limited editions finally arrived earlier today. Won't be playing them any time soon, though. I still have 3-4 Atelier games to finish before I get to Shallie, plus I want to play Fate/Extra before Extella.

Spoiler

C38-0zYUEAEKefU.jpg

That Punch Line price is insanely good. If the localisation wasn't leaked, I would've bought it with my leftover credit.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sora9427 said:

F57j7J3.jpg

2K9hDNp.jpg

From today i have this 2 works of art to play on my vita :3

How? Well because seems like i got lucky for once and i'm so happy for this, it totally made my day so great :3 I got Steins; Gate & Steins; Gate 0 thanks to PQube on Twitter <3 There was a Giveaway (As many others not the first one the amazing lord PQube did) and 10 winners would be selected, it comes out that i was one of them :3 I was so surprised and happy when the notify of this arrived this morning, i was totally not expecting that since i usually don't win nothing (I won once honestly and the game Was Wanderjhar which i can't play because the trophies are bugged -_-). But not this time so Asked for both the vita version of the game (Way better for a Novel .p) and of the both game! I was expecting only one of the two instead nope, Both games WOW O.o

I'm so happy, this was like an early birthday present by PQube sama; and i will happily enjoy it some day in the next weeks i guess :3

#BASEDPQUBE!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Edunstar84 said:

Wow! @Sora9427, that's incredibly lucky! You should play the Lotto next time. You might be struck with luck again.

Nah usually i'm quite unlucky (And the Example is the fact that i got 0 of the Skin i want in Ow in almost 3 weeks xD), this was a special case that i was choosed togheter with other 9 people for this :3 I Guess Today was my lucky day then xD 

11 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

#BASEDPQUBE!

Oh Yeah, best BASE!