Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

3 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Don't buy the PLUS versions, is my advice. They're a bit harder, but if you're starting out I would just go with the vanilla version.

That... was a bit too shortxD

1 hour ago, kusuriuriPT said:

what is the difference between them?

Plus versions have all available DLCs (including characters) and some additions.

If anyone in North America is planning on buying anything on the PS Store this week, it looks like there'll be another one of those "Get $15 Credit for Spending $100" promotions running from February 21st 12:01AM PT to February 28th 11:59PM PT. There should be enough time to grab anything on sale this week before the store updates on the 21st, and just enough time for anything that goes on sale on the 28th.

Great for anyone buying all the Final Fantasy games.

25 minutes ago, kusuriuriPT said:

and the dlc makes it harder?

Can't speak for the other PLUS versions, but I know that the Ayesha version you have to defeat 4 very difficult bosses. Your ultimate weapons have to be perfect, and you're not guaranteed a win even when you do have the ultimate weapons. Also, you need to see all the events of 2 characters to guarantee you can alchemize ultimate weapons. This was my first atelier, and I wished I read up on the PLUS version before I started. 

Of course, no one is forcing me to finish Ayesha, but I don't like giving up on a game just because I don't understand something. 

21 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Unfortunately, more Atelier tried to appeal to casual audience, worse it got :/

I would have recommended Arland trilogy, however, if you don't like Ayesha, objectively the best game in the Dusk trilogy, you are probably not going to like Arland :(

And i would say that E&L is objectively the best one :D

I did like Ayesha first but then i hit a wall on it and now i just can't back to it because the alchemy system is made to sell strategy guides and the combat is a drag compared to E&L. I also don't like that the bombs don't restock like they do in E&L and instead you have to make new ones. Might sound reasonable but the alchemy system is a mess and it's just adds to the tedium.

I think the E&L had the right amount of streamlining and that should have been the mold for the next game but apparently it wasn't and time will tell whether this series is ruined now.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Winkuru said:

And i would say that E&L is objectively the best one :D

I did like Ayesha first but then i hit a wall on it and now i just can't back to it because the alchemy system is made to sell strategy guides and the combat is a drag compared to E&L. I also don't like that the bombs don't restock like they do in E&L and instead you have to make new ones. Might sound reasonable but the alchemy system is a mess and it's just adds to the tedium.

I think the E&L had the right amount of streamlining and that should have been the mold for the next game but apparently it wasn't and time will tell whether this series is ruined now.

I completely agree! I actually had fun and understood the alchemy system.

1 hour ago, DuckSwimmer said:

16728987_10211927802500103_4219946921883

Valentines day gifts

Literally nobody can understand my excitement right now. My fiance is the real MVP. 

But now I gotta follow some hardcore guides..... but at least it's better than waiting until July.

OH HE IS!

He chose the best unit! (even though it has Nozomi :/) :awesome: 

Also, I heard RabuRaibus have quality guides on the site, maybe you want to use them. The writer seems to be knowledgeable about the subject :awesome: 

1 hour ago, Winkuru said:

And all of these things made E&L too easy :P 

Atelier is not supposed to be easy. It's supposed to draw you to the complicated alchemy system so you never want to go out :awesome:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

OH HE IS!

He chose the best unit! (even though it has Nozomi :/) :awesome: 

Also, I heard RabuRaibus have quality guides on the site, maybe you want to use them. The writer seems to be knowledgeable about the subject :awesome: 

I tried this game last time I went to the store as was eh about it.. but was disappointed how I didn't buy it because it was a rhythm game. Plus this was the only one that they had :P Btw that you for the recommendation for guides!

@Crimson Idol Danganronpa V3 isn't localized till July 31st.

On 14/2/2017 at 2:34 PM, Sigma999 said:

What a lucky bastard you are :awesome:

Btw , it was about time you got those two gems to play yourself . Be ready to enjoy them to the max , Steins;Gate is a phenomenal series imo .

Ehi, come on i usually am unlucky as fuck, give me Something to celebrate once in a while :awesome:

Well they were in my List but always passed so far because well how many times S;G went on sale for 8 €, like 3 already? :P At least now don't even have to worry about that or 0 to buy, just have to find the time to play them :3

Yeah i imagine i've heard wondeful stuff and always been curious about it so when i'll start it i'm ready for a great experience :3 

On 14/2/2017 at 4:04 PM, GrAmSou said:

F*ck this guy who said to me "no prob you can begin with this one, it's easier than the others. Perfect to introduce Atelier's franchise".

And this was the day where you learned is better asking somebody who plays the games and knows the series about a game rather than the Random Guy trying to selling it at the Store that who knows if he even plaied it xD 

Edited by Sora9427