Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

On 2/25/2017 at 2:23 PM, blxckenigma said:

Hide contents

LTJxZUB.jpg

I got Need For Speed: Most Wanted as well, but without the box. Got all of this for $50 :D I can't redeem the voucher to download Sly 3 however, since it expired about a year ago :( 

You sure? I bought a copy of sly 3 used just a couple months ago and the code still worked(even though it said it was expired)

5 hours ago, dmsleight said:

I got Oddworld new and tasty on a recent sale.  I played the other 2, so why not?  I liked Stranger, but not Munch.

Reasonable, since Munch is absolute pond scum. New and tasty is the one made from the original, right? If so, it's a good game.

Anyway, for me

Image result for Neptunia U images

I enjoy this one quite a bit more than Blanc+Neptune. It's a little grindy, but it feels more fun.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SnowxSakura said:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e1/Dungeon_Travelers_2_cover.jpg

managed to find a copy for less than 60 dollars used, not sure why this game has gotten so expensive

Yeah really, same here in Italy and pretty much EU, never seen a Copy for less than 40... I'm just waiting a Good Digital sale for 15 € or less to get it; hope you enjoy it meanwhile :)

19 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

managed to find a copy for less than 60 dollars used, not sure why this game has gotten so expensive

Agreed o.o The copy we had at my store literally would not sell. kinda regret not getting it though..

I think we ended up transferring it to another store too lol.. Doesn't really make any sense how people bump up the price of vita games.. I mean I know they don't produce that many games (types and quantity), but it's not that much of a popular system in some places other than Japan.

20 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

That price is very high for an used game, here is as expensive as some other PS Vita games (on new), and comes with an outdated calendar (mid 2015-2016)

Edited by Zeitgeist-9

47 minutes ago, DuckSwimmer said:

Agreed o.o The copy we had at my store literally would not sell. kinda regret not getting it though..

I think we ended up transferring it to another store too lol.. Doesn't really make any sense how people bump up the price of vita games.. I mean I know they don't produce that many games (types and quantity), but it's not that much of a popular system in some places other than Japan.

It's the only vita game so far I've seen that's gone up in price rather than down(not counting the limited run titles)I'm wondering if it only got one printing from atlus

jPSdDN5.png

I'm liking it so far, it's using a few tracks of the show and pretty much everything is voiced.

The story isn't a mess like season two so I think it'll be a fun ride. The new characters are interesting but the guy seems a bit generic.

Went on a bit of a spending spree on the US PS Store during the past 7 days. Picked up:

Spoiler

image?_version=00_09_000&platform=chihir

Just released in the US today with a 10% PS Plus discount. Liked the art style/music in the trailer, and the game has a platinum trophy that seems easy (currently around 15% rarity). Have a feeling it will end up on PS Plus in a year or so, since it's by the Futuridium developers, plus it's PS4/Vita cross-buy. Happy to buy it now though.

First time it's been on sale in NA with a 40% discount. Love all the Vanillaware games I've played so far, so this should be no different. Game has a demo for anyone wanting to try it.

This got a price drop a while ago, but I wanted to wait for a deeper sale before buying it. With the PS4 remaster, I don't think a sale will happen, plus I don't think it'll end up on PS Plus for the same reason. Also bought the Western Costume DLC that changes some of the character's stats.

Was gonna buy this for full price before the price goes up in a few days. Really happy that it got a 33% discount. Glad I waited a few days before buying it. IF it ends up on PS Plus, I think it'll only be the base game only (where you play as Shovel Knight, and not any of the other characters).

Just released today at a lower price than normal ($29.99 instead of the usual $39.99). Wasn't going to buy it since I haven't even started the original version yet, but that 25% launch discount (no PS Plus required) was really awesome to see. Game also has a demo/trial version, awesome. It's missing the anime style art though (I think most people hated it anyway).

Edited by VforVendita

8 hours ago, VforVendita said:

Went on a bit of a spending spree on the US PS Store during the past 7 days. Picked up:

Just released today at a lower price than normal ($29.99 instead of the usual $39.99). Wasn't going to buy it since I haven't even started the original version yet, but that 25% launch discount (no PS Plus required) was really awesome to see. Game also has a demo/trial version, awesome. It's missing the anime style art though (I think most people hated it anyway).

I'm definitely picking this up myself. I really enjoyed the first version so the new dungeons and new classes give me an excuse to play through it again. The anime style art was good but in my opinion it didn't quite fit the setting and story as much as the other art style.

• Like 1

Yomawari. I definitely paid more than this that i wanted but i didn't want to take the risk of it going out of stock and missing it. It did come with the firefly diary which i do own already but haven't played but even with that it felt bit of a rip off considering that apparently Yomawari can be beaten in few hours.

6 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

But you need 50 hours of gameplay for Plat xD

Yeah. When i heard the game was only few hours longs i instatly remembered that it had trophy like that. Maybe it has elements to support multiple playthroughs but it probably dont have enough content to come even close to that 50h mark naturally.

Edited by Winkuru

10 minutes ago, Winkuru said:

Yeah. When i heard the game was only few hours longs i instatly remembered that it had trophy like that. Maybe it has elements to support multiple playthroughs but it probably dont have enough content to come even close to that 50h mark naturally.

Nah, it's just matter of letting it run for 50 hours, getting trophy and then playing futsuuly =D

On 3/2/2017 at 2:00 PM, Winkuru said:

Yomawari. I definitely paid more than this that i wanted but i didn't want to take the risk of it going out of stock and missing it. It did come with the firefly diary which i do own already but haven't played but even with that it felt bit of a rip off considering that apparently Yomawari can be beaten in few hours.

I hope you'll like Yomawari. I personally enjoyed the game a lot even though it had some frustrating aspects. The environments and overall mood were very nice and I liked the story too.

My latest Vita addition is Tearaway (well, actually I got it with the console but started playing it for the first time only a few days ago). Seems like a cute, fun and unique game utilizing Vita's features but in the 3rd chapter I run into really bad and frustrating technical issues. I'm not sure if it was an issue with the game or Vita, but I spent 15 minutes trying to lift a log that was blocking my way as the only way to advance was to use the rear touchpad. The rear touchpad was very unresponsive and fickle: when I firmly held a finger on it, my finger in the game kept appearing and disappearing rapidly and sometimes it refused to appear at all. Eventually husband got it to work when he walked away from the area and returned to the log.
The game design also has some other flaws in the control scheme department as it was difficult to see what you're drawing on the touch screen when your finger is blocking the view. They really should have offered alternative ways for controls.