Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

I got Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc and LittleBigPlanet in the mail.

And for some reasom The card game of LittleBig Planet came inside a NFS : Most Wanted box :huh:

latest?cb=20140226124644       

124212-L-LO.jpg

P.S : I found out later that it was LBP Marvel Super Hero Edition actually and i thought i would get just the normal version :P

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

I got Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc and LittleBigPlanet in the mail.

And for some reasom The card game of LittleBig Planet came inside a NFS : Most Wanted box :huh:

They deceived you by Making it looks like they delivered a better game :awesome: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sora9427 said:

Wait, seriously? xD

Yes , i thought it was the normal version i got and couldn't really see any difference of the Vita card , just when the icon appeared on the menu i found out . Was like "What , is this the Marvel edition for real ?" and pull out the card to check out more carefully and it really was .

47 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

Yes , i thought it was the normal version i got and couldn't really see any difference of the Vita card , just when the icon appeared on the menu i found out . Was like "What , is this the Marvel edition for real ?" and pull out the card to check out more carefully and it really was .

Wow that's a huge Rip-Off, it's even just the DLC version, can't you just Complain to the Seller or anything? I guess next time it's better buy by somebody else....

2 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Wow that's a huge Rip-Off, it's even just the DLC version, can't you just Complain to the Seller or anything? I guess next time it's better buy by somebody else....

Wait that is just DLC ? Isn't the full game with some marvel costumes? . I bought  for 5€ total , i thought that was way too cheap even for LittleBigPlanet.  No big loss . Can i play it tho , without the main game?

Edited by Sigma999

1 minute ago, chellesan said:

for what is it a bad purchase? he wanted the normal edition and he get a better version with extra dlc

That what i think it was . Does it came with DLC also ? Which one ? I know that cames with Marvel costumes included in the main game.

10 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

That what i think it was . Does it came with DLC also ? Which one ? I know that cames with Marvel costumes included in the main game.

It's the normal game with all Marvel Costumes and the three Arcade Mode-DLCs (DLC #1, DLC #2 and DLC #3 in the trophy list):
https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1612-littlebigplanet

11 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

Wait that is just DLC ? Isn't the full game with some marvel costumes? . I bought  for 5€ total , i thought that was way too cheap even for LittleBigPlanet.  No big loss . Can i play it tho , without the main game?

I Never understood that? Honestly i don't know but i think so since there is no separated list for the Marvel DLCs, they are literally 4 DLCs in the main game: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1612-littlebigplanet

I Think you can play it quitely? You just get the DLCs trophies, if you don't care then no problem i guess :)

But people here says it's even the Main game + DLCs so i don't really know, try it and see i suppose, i'll never understood how this LBP Vita version Worked even because the game it's pretty Boring so i'd never really cared :P 

3 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

considering the amount of Moon rune-games you own.

Actually, I only have 14 (15 if you count Moe Chronicle). 

I started collecting runes way too late =D

4 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Now I can feel proud of myself to have more than you. :awesome:

(something between 65 and 75)

Yea, I know it's too few =D I haven't been importing that often in earlier years =D