Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Welcome to the Vita club, i assume you bought the vita kz mercenary bundle then...

I bought the game recently and i like it. Im not very much into shooters, sold all of my CoD titles but i keep this one.

And always nice to see lots of dutch people on this site.

Good to be here. ;-)

I bought a racing pack from intertoys. A 3G|WiFi version with 8 racing games for 155 euros. Was a deal I couldnt pass. I bought Killzone in the store.

You are in for a treat! *p4g*

I just started P4G yesterday. Only played 2 hours max so still in the intro and have yet to experience combat but the story and how it is brought and the characters thus far are pretty damn good. The story makes me want to play further to know how it will develop!

So, to stay on topic;

2504788-0281742562-Perso.jpg

I just started P4G yesterday. Only played 2 hours max so still in the intro and have yet to experience combat but the story and how it is brought and the characters thus far are pretty damn good. The story makes me want to play further to know how it will develop!

P4G is a rare game which got me hooked from start to end and kept getting better. 160hrs in 1 month!

Picked up Persona 4 Golden for the -- I'm gonna say fourth time now.

Though rather than simply opening it so I can trade it in before I ever get started, I'mma leave this one sealed while I work on my PS3 back log. Then, when I clear that up a bit, or push closer to a 45% completion rate, I'll take the time to open it up.

I ordered a replacement vita yesterday since my other one was stolen last year. I managed to get the Amazon Walking Dead holiday bundle. 

Today I got 

Persona 4 Golden

Mortal Kombat

Dragon's Crown

Tomorrow my vita will be here with

Walking Dead

Sly Cooper

Uncharted

Retro City Rampage

I'm pretty excited to have a vita again and I have a ton of games through PlayStation plus.