Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Just now, chellesan said:

i think the code for ressurection is for the ps4 version to, because when i buyed the GE2 for ps4 and i used the code i get the ps4 and vita version together, so he can make a eu account on the ps4 and play it so

Do you mean the code of God Eater Ressurection for the Vita version is cross-buy with PS4 version ? I also got that game brand new on store today .

it was when i buyed my ge2 ps4 copy, it was a suprise for me to, but ressurection was never released in the eu but it sounds about right

if i remember correct, the code you need to write in the god eater site and then you get 2 psn codes, one for ps4 and when for vita, so was it for me

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, chellesan said:

i think the code for ressurection is for the ps4 version to, because when i buyed the GE2 for ps4 and i used the code i get the ps4 and vita version together, so he can make a eu account on the ps4 and play it so

Yup, you get both versions.

But he's a proper weeb and only has Vita-tan :awesome:

• Like 1

Already have a massive backlog on my vita but bought Guacamelee from psn sale, a friend ordered lego star wars for me and the ffx and batman blackgate i bought second hand should arrive this week. Feel like i need to get ship wrecked on a remote iskand with my vita 

4 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I've been meaning to get this one for a while. The Nep collection grows stronger. Yesss....... ^_^

Without playing :awesome:

3 hours ago, Phil said:

That cover is creepy as fuck. I feel that if I ordered that game, Chris Hanson would be knocking at my door 5 minutes later.

Ignoring the fact I had to google the name.

What is creepy about it?

They are visible jks, nothing loli about them.

Just got this in the mail, felt like playing more Nep:

ReBirth3_SE_PackShot_PAL_grande.jpg?v=14

(surprisingly hard to find an image of the PAL cover?)

Also liking the reversible cover with "main 4" playing games, cute image :3

Edited by Zanreo
  • Like 3