Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Miracle Girls Festival

Haven't played it yet but as far as i know it's pretty just a Project Diva game with different paint. Instead of vocaloid music it has songs from different anime. It's just a shame though that the song selection is very limited. There's just 22 songs in total which isn't much.

It would be awesome to have game like this with robustsong selection.

Edited by Winkuru

After waiting for 2 weeks and checking almost everyday (it was my first import okay), I finally got this Beauty.

VNZp414.jpg

LRG Bit Trip Runner 2.

To be honest I expected the box to be of a higher quality (paper/plastic is not right format, glue strip.) But I still love it.

With this it's now for me to decide if I want to buy another LRG game in the (near future), maybe even ray gigant, that game looks pretty fun.

Edited by Bumperklever
added photo
  • Like 2

On 4/5/2017 at 2:02 PM, Bumperklever said:

After waiting for 2 weeks and checking almost everyday (it was my first import okay), I finally got this Beauty.

VNZp414.jpg

LRG Bit Trip Runner 2.

To be honest I expected the box to be of a higher quality (paper/plastic is not right format, glue strip.) But I still love it.

With this it's now for me to decide if I want to buy another LRG game in the (near future), maybe even ray gigant, that game looks pretty fun.

I felt the same way about the quality. I was even hoping for an old-school type manual. Figured paying 150% of the digital price would get a few little extras. Oh well. I still loved it too. You gonna 100% it?

22 minutes ago, XNightHawkX1 said:

Salt and Sanctuary. I'm loving it! I recommend it to any Dark Souls fan.salt-and-sanctuary.jpg

I heard the vita version is buggy. You find anything buggy yet? I was going to wait for the LRG version to come out.

Edited by Phil