Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

22 hours ago, Phil said:

I felt the same way about the quality. I was even hoping for an old-school type manual. Figured paying 150% of the digital price would get a few little extras. Oh well. I still loved it too. You gonna 100% it?

Yea, I would have like to see a manual for this game, I wasn't expecting it though. Well atleast it's still pretty on the shelf.

And yea I will 100% it  someday, the game seems easy enough for me, however its a bit grindy to finish every level 3 times though. <_< The biggest challenge is that it is competing with persona 4 golden, rayman legends and danganronpa another episode.

So you will be sitting at the lonely top for a while  :awesome:

L7fa72c.png

Thanks PQube <3 First the donate me in a Giveaway both Steins;Gates on Vita game and now GalGun Double Peace for Both Ps4 and PsVita, I Simply don't know what to say, that's amazing :3

Gonna start it as soon as possibile of course, i always wanted this game but it's always on sale with Other Japanese games i also want and it was hard to choose xD

Now i don't have to and with this i think i almost have all the Pqube games i wanted the most for now hoping for more in the future to come out :3

Spoiler

eTKHvVd.jpg

• Like 2

On 20/04/2017 at 5:31 PM, Sora9427 said:

L7fa72c.png

Thanks PQube <3 First the donate me in a Giveaway both Steins;Gates on Vita game and now GalGun Double Peace for Both Ps4 and PsVita, I Simply don't know what to say, that's amazing :3

Gonna start it as soon as possibile of course, i always wanted this game but it's always on sale with Other Japanese games i also want and it was hard to choose xD

Now i don't have to and with this i think i almost have all the Pqube games i wanted the most for now hoping for more in the future to come out :3

Reveal hidden contents

eTKHvVd.jpg

It was you again .

Nice ! You're kidda lucky

51 minutes ago, GrAmSou said:

It was you again .

Nice ! You're kidda lucky

Yep well not only me fo course there were 12 Winners so it's not like i'm the luckiest of them all only one winning xD

Stll yeah it seems like With PQube i'm lucky :3 Maybe they like me xD 

Edited by Sora9427

50 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

Got this JP-only import near where i live for the modest price of 5 euros :yay:

Uta Kumi 575

296561-uta-kumi-575-ps-vita-front-cover.jpg

It's a rhythm game although from what i saw on gameplays doesn't look like very good but will see when i actually play it

For what i know it's a Porting from a Phone game maybe? Somehting like that so expect a Decent game xD

But Damn 5 €, i would like a place like that near my place :P 

4 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

For what i know it's a Porting from a Phone game maybe? Somehting like that so expect a Decent game xD

But Damn 5 €, i would like a place like that near my place :P 

it was a lost game on that place , i also got there Project Diva F2nd for Vita for 15 euros :eyebrow:

It is my first import JP game :awesome:

Edited by Sigma999

22 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

it was a lost game on that place , i also got there Project Diva F2nd for Vita for 15 euros :eyebrow:

It is my first import JP game :awesome:

I watched a gameplay video on Youtube but this one seems very complicated. From what I understood, you have to choose the right lyrics while playing the rhythm game. If I were to play it, I would have to pause the game every two seconds, I'm still a slow reader when it comes to Japanese. 

If you find the game good enough and not too hard, I might still be interested :P  

18 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

Uta Kumi 575

It's a rhythm game although from what i saw on gameplays doesn't look like very good but will see when i actually play it

Holy lord 5€?! 

Tell me they have another so you can buy it for me =D

22 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

Uta Kumi 575

I'd love to try this (I can find it for pretty cheap too!) but apparently it requires some Japanese knowledge for some parts off the gameplay/notes of the song so it seems less import-friendly than many other rhythm games... then again, maybe it could be a good opportunity to finally try learning some Japanese x3

Edited by Zanreo

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Holy lord 5€?! 

Tell me they have another so you can buy it for me =D

Nop , sorry it was the only . Probably lost there cause it was used . Also got there Project Diva F2nd

3 minutes ago, Zanreo said:

I'd love to try this but apparently it requires some Japanese knowledge for some parts off the gameplay/notes of the song so it seems less import-friendly than many other rhythm games... then again, maybe it could be a good opportunity to finally try learning some Japanese x3

Really ? I'm screwed then . My Kanji knowledge is near Zero .

6 hours ago, Mikoto_railgun01 said:

as of right now its uncharted golden abyss and gal gun double peace. i sold them off before i got into the trophy hunting mindset 

Sorry to hear that you sold those . Did you played them at least ? If so how is Gal Gun Double Peace? 

Yeah, going by this at least: http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2014/06/08/uta-kumi-575-review-vita-import/

See that right there in the screen above? The left says “kimi” and the right says “koe.” That bottom line makes “Kimi no koe” or “your voice.” If you don’t know your shit well enough, you’ll be coming up short on your scores. Later versions of the songs naturally get harder, so instead of just picking from kimi and koe, you’ll have the “no” in there too once you hit that next level. As things progress, you’ll have to sort through more words than just two; you’ll also be thrown for a loop by fakeout lyrics. This coming in addition to notes being on different sides of the screen and requiring different sides of the Vita to be touched, you’re going to have your attention quite divided and won’t have much time to carefully consider the logic of your Japanese sentences. Therefore, this is not recommended for those with no Japanese knowledge.

So, take what you want from that

1 hour ago, Sigma999 said:

Nop , sorry it was the only . Probably lost there cause it was used . Also got there Project Diva F2nd

Really ? I'm screwed then . My Kanji knowledge is near Zero .

Sorry to hear that you sold those . Did you played them at least ? If so how is Gal Gun Double Peace? 

It's a pretty decent on rails shooter and it's just really a massive perverted waifu bait game but that's what makes it fun. 

Only downside is the long as hell load times