Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

7 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Guys, how it is on Vita?

It' works fine perfectly or it's something like Gal*Gun Where there is a huuuge difference in frames and Fluidity between the 2 Versions? 1f914.png

Why would you ask this question about Vita game? 

Xanadu is not shared.

ex+ is simply a port.

3 hours ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

I just started chapter 4, and I haven't had any problems. Here's a video I found if you want to see for yourself. Skip to the 9 minute mark to see the actual gameplay.

Videos don't really tell much about how fluid the game is honestly, i saw some adn can't really figure it out.

Glad to read you don't have problems.

Is More to see what to get if the Vita Version or the Ps4 Version (More Contents aside, i know that) in the future, i'll wait for a Sale for it anyway.

Bought Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair from the PS Store sale. Loved the first Danganronpa and I'm sure I'll love this one too.
Now I should just start playing all the games I've bought for Vita... Haven't played anything on it since March for some reason. :dunno:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Who would win in a fight? Drive Girls or the Criminal Girls? :giggle:

FmiOANj.jpg

Oh, and I also got Ray Gigant in the Big in Japan sale.

Those games look so neat from the cover art . I'm thinking of getting Criminal Girls Invite Only on Big in Japan sale . Might like it .  I'm considering getting a physical copy of Drive Girls. 

1 minute ago, Sigma999 said:

Those games look so neat from the cover art . I'm thinking of getting Criminal Girls Invite Only on Big in Japan sale . Might like it .  I'm considering getting a physical copy of Drive Girls. 

Yeah, a lot of these anime/perverted games have good looking cover art. :lol: That's one of the reasons why Vita is my favourite system to collect physical games for. And if it's cheap enough, I say go for it. ;)

2 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Drive because they are not censored :awesome: 

Haha, I can't argue with that one. :P I just wanted to provide these girls with some "motivation" without stupid pink clouds in the way... God dammit, NIS!!! :devil:

On 2017-7-9 at 2:42 PM, LilFlower85 said:

Ragnarok odyssey ace

RO%20ACE%20VITA%20PKG%20wCD.JPG

I played this game years ago on my ps3. It is such a nice game, didn't now the online was still open. Hmm need to play it again sometime, it's nice that ps3 and vita can play together