Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

On 7/8/2017 at 4:58 AM, Hayabusa85 said:

eCoyBj2.jpg

haha, a copy of my mail.

On 7/8/2017 at 9:37 AM, marvelboy10 said:

I purchased this Vita bundle along with 2 PS3 bundles and 5 PS4 games from the mid year sale. Hurry and get them while they're cheap. The over all price is $35.42 :yay:1f44d.png

Image result for Ratchet and Clank bundle vita

How? When I bought this I only got one version... did I buy the wrong version? :/

• Like 2

I was gonna wait for the EU release of this, but as far as I can tell, there's still no information about the Vita version, and I doubt it would be any cheaper anyway, so I just imported the NA version instead. I'm beyond excited to play 999 for the first time. It's one of my favourite game series, so it's kind of crazy that I know next to nothing about the first game. I've played VLR twice now, but I just keep coming back for more! :lol: It never gets old. These games are incredible. ^_^

A6R1xl8h.jpg

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Censorship.

Already knew , no surprise there ?

53 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I was gonna wait for the EU release of this, but as far as I can tell, there's still no information about the Vita version, and I doubt it would be any cheaper anyway, so I just imported the NA version instead. I'm beyond excited to play 999 for the first time. It's one of my favourite game series, so it's kind of crazy that I know next to nothing about the first game. I've played VLR twice now, but I just keep coming back for more! :lol: It never gets old. These games are incredible. ^_^

A6R1xl8h.jpg

You did good , my friend . I salute your action !

Still waiitng to get a physical copy of that and i'm still pissed that 999 and VLR has a shared trophy list .

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

You did good , my friend . I salute your action !

Still waiitng to get a physical copy of that and i'm still pissed that 999 and VLR has a shared trophy list .

Haha, thanks! :D

Yeah, I wish they had separate trophy lists as well. Also, I wish 999 was available standalone since I already own VLR and ZTD physically on Vita. It would have looked better in the old collection. Oh well, I can't complain too much. I'm just glad we got 999 at all. :)

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Haha, thanks! :D

Yeah, I wish they had separate trophy lists as well. Also, I wish 999 was available standalone since I already own VLR and ZTD physically on Vita. It would have looked better in the old collection. Oh well, I can't complain too much. I'm just glad we got 999 at all. :)

You don't even say that to me . I have a copy of VLR on Vita and on 3DS played them both 100% so not really interested to replay VLR a 3rd timeb tbh and i also own ZTD digital for 3DS and physical for Vita aswell as a DS copy of 999 . 

Edited by Sigma999