Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

2 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

You get that cute keychain with every version or just the Vita version?

Seriously, no idea. =D

I didn't even know it was supposed to be a part of the package =D

So... I don't even know if it's Play-Asia exclusive or not =D I just found it in the package as a bonus =D

10 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Why do you keep buying games I also own? :awesome::awesome::awesome: 

Lol, you own this game too? I'm not surprised. The trophy for hearing all dialogue between characters (the trophy should've been named "Good Conversation" =D) seems like it will be time consuming, but I'm still determined to platinum it.  

One-Piece-Unlimited-World-Red-Vita1.jpg

One Piece: Unlimited World Red

Got it while it was for $5 on PSN. This game was a surprise because I thought the game would be slow on the vita from what I saw in some reviews, but it holds up real nice on the system. The graphics are pretty good and still cartoon/animeish. And the combat is almost like One Piece: Pirate Warriors, with some RPG and adventure elements. Glad I got it.

Edited by YuuMonMu
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, red_flash88 said:

Bildergebnis für collar x malice

If you have already started playing Collar x Malice, how's the gameplay and how do you like the story/characters so far? The publisher advertised it has more gameplay than visual novels usually but I'm interested in knowing what kind of gameplay they've included. Do you actually get to solve crimes by using your wits?

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

I meant why did you get Soul Sacrifice instead of Soul Sacrifice Delta considering the latter is basically just a better version of the original game with more content. :P

Does Delta have physicl version ? Besides it cost me like 15€ getting it while Delta is 30€ at the PStore .

10 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

Does Delta have physicl version ? Besides it cost me like 15€ getting it while Delta is 30€ at the PStore .

I think only Japan got a physical version. And fair enough, I was just curious. I'm sure Delta goes on sale quite a bit these days, though. It's been out a while.