Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

26 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I think only Japan got a physical version. And fair enough, I was just curious. I'm sure Delta goes on sale quite a bit these days, though. It's been out a while.

I just wanted to get it physical anyway to expand my collection ?

8 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I finally got Love Live School Idol Paradise Vol. 3 Lily White. I finally have all three versions of the game and in their Limited Edition forms.

I hope that the stands for all the nendoroids fit well. It's quite finicky and Eli-chan is making a lot of problems for me as she tends to fall over as it doesn't really fit well in the mounting hole and tends to go loose. :|

Edited by Crimson Idol

4 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

I hope that the stands for all the nendoroids fit well. It's quite finicky and Eli-chan is making a lot of problems for me as she tends to fall over as it doesn't really fit well in the mounting hole and tends to go loose. :|

I am not going to take them out of the box just yet since I don't have that much space on my figures shelf.

2 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

Got Spy Hunter (physical ) for 5 euros cause it looks like an easy and quick plat although the game itself is renowned as not good at all

SpyHunter_US_ESRB_PSV-v1.jpg

Worse most frustrating game I've played in a long time, I sent it back too amazon and a refund, I do hope you enjoy more than I did though.

Edited by sephirothdude
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Not sure if you really need xD

Actually, the second season of Danganronpa is the ender for the storyline in dangan 1 and 2. So yea lol.

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Just copy the image, it will be formatted automatically.

Okay lets see

11 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Not sure if you really need xD

Just copy the image, it will be formatted automatically.

I can done that on my laptop but can't on my android devices like phone and tablet . Any idea how to copy an image from google images and paste on threads here from my android tablet  ?

Edited by Sigma999

1 hour ago, Sigma999 said:

I can done that on my laptop but can't on my android devices like phone and tablet . Any idea how to copy an image from google images and paste on threads here from my android tablet  ?

You need to upload it somewhere (read imgur).

Copy the URL into imgur uploader and then you can paste it here. 

• Like 1

I played Code: Realize last month thanks to PS+, and I liked it a lot, so I figured I would get they physical version to add it to the collection. Collar X Malice is another otome game, but this ones looks more interactive than the other ones I've played. I'm really looking forward to playing it.

m8CQZrr.jpg

• Like 4