Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

14 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

Funny story : Went out today to get Metroid Return of Samus for 3DS and the store had no Metroid on the shelves and instead had this 2 bad girls and brought them home instead

Drive Girls and Senran Kagura Estival Versus

Pd3eQPx.jpg

I noticed that you are like me. We both love physical media. I actually really like the little vita carts, I'm not sure why though. I have a question for you: do you remove the stickers from the case when you buy used copies? I used to. I saw this game collector on YouTube who made a compelling argument for not removing them. I've stopped trying to remove them ever since.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Phil said:

I noticed that you are like me. We both love physical media. I actually really like the little vita carts, I'm not sure why though. I have a question for you: do you remove the stickers from the case when you buy used copies? I used to. I saw this game collector on YouTube who made a compelling argument for not removing them. I've stopped trying to remove them ever since.

I love getting physical media whenever i can . I already had Estival Versus digital but decided to get physical too and the same happened with Muramasa Rebirth and Dragon's Crown,  i bought them again in physical . I used to buy my games on a used store chain called Cash and Cash Converters but i hated the stickers they putted all over the place and so were so cheap to remove, hard and annoying , i had to use alchool or humid cloths to fully extract the paper left from the stickers .

I now mostly buy on Cex were the stickers are much better to remove and came off right away with a single push , clean and easy , and they also have a better selection , organization and infos on the stock on stores . 

My used games on my collection are almost all free from stickers expect for Prof.Layton and Pandora's Box and maybe 1 or 2 i'm not aware now . 

Those 2 Vita games i bought yesterday are new and sealed and not used btw , the stickers they have are the original price on store .

3 hours ago, angelgrievous said:

I got this in the mail today.  

TSt7XjC.jpg?3

I don't know what I did to the picture to make it look the way it does.  Sometimes I hit too many buttons.

That was not your fault on the photo taking , that's just the Persona effect shining through .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Get it ;) Japan awaits you :awesome: 

Who knows ? My japanese might became better in the future .

You playing Estival Versus now right ? How's it compared to Shinovi Versus ? I got a physical copy recently although i had it on digital . I'm between starting Estival or Valkyrie Drive after some games cleared . Deciding on which to start first .

Got Ys VIII Collector's edition in the mail this week.  I have only played a bit, kind of due to finishing up some backlog while waiting for the trophies to update on the PSN.  Also I find it really funny that the Vita collectors edition had a steelcase...for a disc

Edited by jasondm300

My first Vita JRPGs and I'm ready for the beginning of the portable JRPG gaming. Got the Persona 4 Golden Vita US version (glad the Vita is region free) and Ys Memories of Celceta EU version:). Sorry about the vertical image. 

thumbnail_IMG_8843.jpg

Edit: fixed the image

Edited by fantrig99

On 20.09.2017 at 5:22 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Off this topic, but I gotta ask, how much was Nier? =D

And why did you get JP Soul Sacrifice? Not that I blame you, JP versions are always superior :awesome: 

You will not believe me. 500 rubles(It's around $8). Used, but in mint condition.???

About Soul Sactifice. Only JP version works on PS TV.)

Yes. EU version of Delta works, but there is no physical release(Which i prefer).

1 minute ago, TOTALFILM said:

You will not believe me. 500 rubles(It's around $8). Used, but in mint condition.1f4b3.png1f4b8.png1f52b.png

Daaamn, that's a good price :/ 

1 minute ago, TOTALFILM said:

About Soul Sactifice. Only JP version works on PS TV.)

Yes. EU version of Delta works, but there is no physical release(Which i prefer).

Ah, that explains things. It's interesting that localized versions do not with Vita TV, though =D