Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

10 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I really love this game's art. I kinda wish I got the limited edition when I had the chance, but oh well. At least I have a physical copy.

D7R26Urh.jpg

Looks a nice game,  i'm curious from what i saw . Don't know if you would get it full price since it's been release  recently

1 hour ago, Sigma999 said:

Looks a nice game,  i'm curious from what i saw . Don't know if you would get it full price since it's been release  recently

I'm happy to keep supporting physical Vita releases, even if they are somewhat expensive. I get not everyone is able or willing to do that, though. I just love collecting me those little cases. :lol:

2 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I'm happy to keep supporting physical Vita releases, even if they are somewhat expensive. I get not everyone is able or willing to do that, though. I just love collecting me those little cases. :lol:

Don't get me wrong , i'm also buying Vita physical games either used or new when i can get them . It's just that i got too many games at a short amount of time recently that i'm running out of money 

9 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Got Mary Skelter Nightmares on release day. it was a late easter present from my Mom and Step-Dad.

Spoiler

abdf62f2f97a24ce75b3b93f4360514b15062516

Nice! Hmmm, your copy of Mary Skelter has different box art than the one I have. Is it a reversible cover? I would check myself, but I wanna keep it sealed for as long as possible. :giggle:

6 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I was supposed to get the physical edition, but the retailer cancelled the pre-order due to a change in distributor and almost doubled the price :spank:  .

That sucks. I don't know where you were planning on getting the game from, but I've been having some trouble with Amazon lately. They now charge at least £10, sometimes more for new releases than other sites do. I don't know what's up with that. Double the price for Ys VIII is pretty nuts.

I'm sure you'll get a physical game on Vita one day, though! :shakefist: Personally, I would recommend getting an NA copy of Persona 4 Golden, but I don't know how you feel about buying the same game twice for another platinum. I think it's worth it just to see the game on my shelf. :P

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

Nice! Hmmm, your copy of Mary Skelter has different box art than the one I have. Is it a reversible cover? I would check myself, but I wanna keep it sealed for as long as possible.

It is a reversible cover ^_^

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

That sucks. I don't know where you were planning on getting the game from, but I've been having some trouble with Amazon lately. They now charge at least £10, sometimes more for new releases than other sites do. I don't know what's up with that. Double the price for Ys VIII is pretty nuts.

I'm sure you'll get a physical game on Vita one day, though! :shakefist: Personally, I would recommend getting an NA copy of Persona 4 Golden, but I don't know how you feel about buying the same game twice for another platinum. I think it's worth it just to see the game on my shelf. :P

Yeah, it sucks. IMO the reason for the price increase is very sketchy. I'd already paid the full price when pre-ordering, so at the very least I should've gotten the game.

I'm not so sure anymore, every time I want to get a physical Vita game, something happens. I must be cursed. For P4G I'd make an exception. I really want that one physical along with Demon Gaze, Tales of Hearts R, Steins;Gate, SAO HF, Ys Memories of Celceta, and Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana. Maybe some day it'll actually happen.

• Like 1