Parker

Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

5,285 posts in this topic

After the platinum in Danganronpa EU version I bought the other 2 games yesterday and it also shipped today *3*

DanganRonpa_Jacket.pngTVG-PSV-00523.jpg

Just bought three new games on the PSN, two of them on February sales:

Terraria.jpeg

Stick-It-To-The-Man-Logo.png

Gunslugs-Vita.png

Just bought 4 new ones from the PSN yesterday .......

Terraria

Thomas Was Alone

Walking Dead

TxK

Not bad for £20 B)

Glad to see lots of players buy vitas great games. My latest is Rainbow Moon.

Glad to see lots of players buy vitas great games. My latest is Rainbow Moon.

I have Rainbow Moon for the PS3 but I haven't played it yet. Too bad its not cross-buy, seems the perfect kind of game for the Vita.

I have Rainbow Moon for the PS3 but I haven't played it yet. Too bad its not cross-buy, seems the perfect kind of game for the Vita.

Yeah awesome game. i picked up the bundle ps3/ps vita for 8 euros. Maybe you can buy it cheaper if you own it for the PS3. have you checked?

Bought virtue's last reward + danganronpa trigger happy havoc last week. Already platted VLR few months ago when it was free on plus. But wanted to support the developers and have a physical copy in my collection :D And i really enjoyed playing danganronpa. The vita needs more visual novels imo.

On a sidenote: it's such a shame the last one in the trilogy won't be released anytime soon :(

Killzone Mercenary, Epic mickey 2,Assassin's creed liberation,Little big planet, and All stars

Yeah awesome game. i picked up the bundle ps3/ps vita for 8 euros. Maybe you can buy it cheaper if you own it for the PS3. have you checked?

I think there is a discount for those who bought the PS3 version at launch, before it was ported to the VITA, but I don't feel like paying for the same content again. But thanks for the heads up!

Edited by fabmorais_2011

Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed via Playstation Plus

February sales

Amazing Spider man

PSP-Spider-man.jpg

Great game Bad Port from the ps3 version.

Rainbow moon too :) Great game!!

RainbowMoon_artheader-586x300.jpg

1387041175-81Rtw9kBNL-o.jpg

as a fan of the anime a must have ^^

If only I knew Japanese... They could've at least put English subtitles as an option when they were making the game. I know it's for the Japanese audience, but come on, don't be that selfish. Also notice the English translation beneath the Japanese text. If they translated that then why the heck couldn't the translate the game as well? I also find it funny Sony is saying "PS VITA is dead" meanwhile Japan is getting spoiled with lots of VITA games. 

Edited by Nazar_Ops

If only I knew Japanese... They could've at least put English subtitles as an option when they were making the game. I know it's for the Japanese audience, but come on, don't be that selfish. 

Locilazation is too costly. I guess they won't really sell enough units of these games to make it profitable.

Locilazation is too costly. I guess they won't really sell enough units of these games to make it profitable.

You don't have to localize the games. Just put some English subtitles in the game and I would import this game. I mean every nation knows English. Get with the times Japan.

You don't have to localize the games. Just put some English subtitles in the game and I would import this game. I mean every nation knows English. Get with the times Japan.

It really isn't that simple to just "put subtitles" in the game. And not ever nation knows English lol. Probably everyone who would buy that game if it was getting localized knows english. But really hardly every nation, or just everyone knows english.... Ever most "mainstream" gamers don't know english. Alot of "mainstream" games are made in alot of different languages.

Just read this article i found on reddit : http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2009/07/24/atlus-explains-video-game-localization/

Edited by xZoneHunter

It really isn't that simple to just "put subtitles" in the game. And not ever nation knows English lol. Probably everyone who would buy that game if it was getting localized knows english. But really hardly every nation, or just everyone knows english.... Ever most "mainstream" gamers don't know english. Alot of "mainstream" games are made in alot of different languages.

Just read this article i found on reddit : http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2009/07/24/atlus-explains-video-game-localization/

Ah alright then. Didn't seem that easy as I thought. 

Edited by Nazar_Ops

If only I knew Japanese... They could've at least put English subtitles as an option when they were making the game. I know it's for the Japanese audience, but come on, don't be that selfish. Also notice the English translation beneath the Japanese text. If they translated that then why the heck couldn't the translate the game as well? I also find it funny Sony is saying "PS VITA is dead" meanwhile Japan is getting spoiled with lots of VITA games. 

Sony wouldn't dare make such a statement to Vita lol...

if they did that even more people would lose trust in Sony then less sales on their products.

PS Vita is only somehow dead in the west for me as nothing interests me in the west.

(worth titles i bought in Europe were Disgaea 3 and hardly can call Muramasa Rebirth worth since its a DLC advertised game)

Edited by Nelson_Otaku