Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

1 hour ago, Marchrius75 said:

It's possible to do it from smartphone? 

When you download the app then possibly.

Anyways go to imgur (or any other sharing site) and upload your picture. Then go to the picture and right click "view image" then copy and paste the url like this:

(so in your case open the link, right click on picture and select view image and then copy the url.) also you can change size by dragging, when editing the post!

nBFSyWL.jpg

Anyways,

I just received my ys origins, so now I'm a total ys vita weeb :3

7dhgsYE.jpg

Edited by Bumperklever
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Marchrius75 said:

It's possible to do it from smartphone? 

Yes . I have to use imgur to post my pics on threads here from my phone and tablet. However if you use a PC to post your pics you only ned to copy them straight from your desktop files or copy online from Google for example

1 hour ago, Leo Leopold Leon III said:

bought myself Everybody's Golf

a question for everyone, where did you get your Undertale cause I can not find it anywhere, excluding amazon cause it's $130 there

The 1 online trophy will be hard to get after December. They're cutting off the online. If you're interested in getting the platinum in the future, it should be done sooner rather than later.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leo Leopold Leon III said:

bought myself Everybody's Golf

a question for everyone, where did you get your Undertale cause I can not find it anywhere, excluding amazon cause it's $130 there

JwRdKtq.jpg

On the site fangamer you can buy it, they still accept orders for it

37 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

The 1 online trophy will be hard to get after December. They're cutting off the online. If you're interested in getting the platinum in the future, it should be done sooner rather than later.

Thank you for saying, I gonna do the trophy asap 

I've actually played all of these games before but have never owned the physical copies (excluding Gravity Rush Remastered on PS4). At the moment there seem to be a lot of people selling their Vita games to EBs around me and I'm taking advantage of that. Should be able to get more this week.

327550_front.jpg

280937-gravity-rush-ps-vita-front-cover.

Modnation-PS-Vita-cover.png

PSASBR_PSVita_1.jpg

• Like 2