Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

18 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

Brand new copy of Lumines Electronic Symphony 

Resultado de imagem para lumines electronic symphony

I feel you . In here , stores are dropping Vita rapidly and only seliing a few Vita titles , the most common ones that they already have in stock . The newest game i saw selling for Vita on stores here was Drive Girls and i grab a copy when it was released here .

only things I see here are everybody's golf, reality fighters and maybe lego games, mostly batman 3, and yesterday I saw street fighter X tekken
the last new game that they stocked was probably the lego batman 3
I've been to a lot of stores and they just don't sell anythign except PC, PS4 and X1, maybe PS3 and PSP games

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Leo Leopold Leon III said:

only things I see here are everybody's golf, reality fighters and maybe lego games, mostly batman 3, and yesterday I saw street fighter X tekken
the last new game that they stocked was probably the lego batman 3
I've been to a lot of stores and they just don't sell anythign except PC, PS4 and X1, maybe PS3 and PSP games

Here it's only a few PC games and Xbox one , lots of Ps4 titles and 3DS and Switch is also growing a bunch while Vita e PS3 titles are scarce and far between

Utawareumono: Mask of Deception is my newest PS Vita game got it for £12.99 digitally as any physical copy costs £45+ for the Vita version :( i wanted a new RPG that has no missable trophies (playing on Vita i can't be asked to keep checking a guide) and found this one on the site with no missable trophies and apprently a good RPG too so win! i will start this after i finish World of Final Fantasy :)

Edited by DarkSoleride
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DarkSoleride said:

Utawareumono: Mask of Deception is my newest PS Vita game got it for £12.99 digitally as any physical copy costs £45+ for the Vita version :( i wanted a new RPG that has no missable trophies (playing on Vita i can't be asked to keep checking a guide) and found this one on the site with no missable trophies and apprently a good RPG too so win! i will start this after i finish World of Final Fantasy :)

Utawareumono actually is a visual novel with tactic rpg but it is a great choice! enjoy it. ?

Just now, DarkSoleride said:

Oh is it? I had no idea lol Oh well will be interesting to playthrough then :D the reviews seemed between 7-8 so can't be all bad ha 

Haha np, visual novels are excellent games, Utawarerumono is a mix between visual novel + rpg but at the same time it have a lot of text. I hope you like it and buy more vn! like steins;gate for example! ?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

Haha np, visual novels are excellent games, Utawarerumono is a mix between visual novel + rpg but at the same time it have a lot of text. I hope you like it and buy more vn! like steins;gate for example! 1f604.png

Thanks man yeah i hope so too ha its all good then i will check out that one too when i am done with this :D 

14 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

VNs are NEVER bad!

The people who skip them are bad... 

I seem to start collecting Vita games for the purpose of collecting, lol :awesome: 

airship-q-426077.2.jpg?o2q176

what is the name of this game? and does it have English subs? all the cats got me interested lol (i love cats and yes i am buying Cat Quest)

Ya boi just got his GOTY, a little late i know and i regret having to cancel my preorder but the bright side is i survived two monthes without having it spoiled for me like Trigger Happy and Goodbye Despair were.

danganronpa-v3.jpg

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

Ya boi just got his GOTY, a little late i know and i regret having to cancel my preorder but the bright side is i survived two monthes without having it spoiled for me like Trigger Happy and Goodbye Despair were.

Well, as long as you don't spoil it for others :) I haven't gotten my copy yet, but I'll probably get it sometime next year.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Well, as long as you don't spoil it for others :) I haven't gotten my copy yet, but I'll probably get it sometime next year.

Of course, i wouldn't wish it to be spoiled for others just like i wished the same for myself. Hope you get yours soon too!