Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Just now, starcrunch061 said:

Image result for Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness Image

Like many, I picked this up for free this month. This game intrigued me, and it's quite good. The endings are a little redundant (or, at least the endings I've unlocked), but the writing has been solid, and this game hasn't descended into anime trope hell.

Nice choice! great story and characters I hope you enjoy it.

• Like 1

ff type 0 collectors edition

Final Fantasy Type-0 

So it is not a PS Vita game but it is a PSP game lol just bought the Japanese Final Fantasy Type-0 Collectors Edition which was exclusive to the Japanese Square Enix Store back in the day! Quite happy with my purchase would love to have this game as a digital download for my Vita along with Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII but hey one can dream xD 

Newest Vita Games

Tales of Hearts R (sale for £6.49 i could not resist) 

Edited by DarkSoleride
  • Like 4

Re. LGR, I got one game off them: Bit.Trip Presents… Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (just love that full title). Quite disappointed to see that not only did it not support cross save with the Vita, but it had its own (disappointing) trophy list. Not worth $40 after shipping.

Passed on LGR's The Bit.Trip for that reason, but still it hurts that I don't have it. Loved that game. Hard plat for me, but worth it.

My last Vita purchase was… Dino Dini's Kick Off Revival. I like Dino as a person and wanted the game to succeed but it didn't stick with me. Not much fun. Nowaday's I'm still playing Runner2 and Downwell (from PS+), both of which are fantastic.