Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

P1020818_zps04e9578b.jpg

Sony wouldn't dare make such a statement to Vita lol...

if they did that even more people would lose trust in Sony then less sales on their products.

PS Vita is only somehow dead in the west for me as nothing interests me in the west.

(worth titles i bought in Europe were Disgaea 3 and hardly can call Muramasa Rebirth worth since its a DLC advertised game)

They didn't really say "PS VITA is dead" but they did say that handheld market is dead. 

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sony-explains-why-playstation-vita-has-come-up-short/1100-6417101/

If the handheld market is dying then why did you release the PS VITA then? Couldn't you use your brain before developing this handheld?

All I can say to this is bullshit. They are blaming everyone for the bad sales, when they should blame their marketing team.

Edited by Nazar_Ops
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

P1020818_zps04e9578b.jpg

They didn't really say "PS VITA is dead" but they did say that handheld market is dead. 

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sony-explains-why-playstation-vita-has-come-up-short/1100-6417101/

If the handheld market is dying then why did you release the PS VITA then? Couldn't you use your brain before developing this handheld?

All I can say to this is bullshit. They are blaming everyone for the bad sales, when they should blame their marketing team.

If the handheld market is dead, why the hell is the 3DS still doing so well? I call bullshit!

On-topic, Lumines: Electronic Symphony

• Like 1

If the handheld market is dead, why the hell is the 3DS still doing so well? I call bullshit!

On-topic, Lumines: Electronic Symphony

3DS is on fire. People just want more exclusive games they can't play on any other platform. Nintendo has been doing that a lot. Sony, not so much. We want spin offs like Uncharted: GA and unique games like Gravity Rush. Also, more localizations. I'm dying for those Tales games to come over here.

Back on topic: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD.

In about 2 weeks the newest game ill be playing is Super Heroine Chronicle that i an importing. Meanwhile FFX will keep me busy :lol:

Super Heroine Chronicle a great srpg also bought it :) in about 2 weeks the new games i expect to have are: Project Diva f 2nd Retail + Super Robot Wars Z3 digital lol

Edited by Nelson_Otaku

Super Heroine Chronicle a great srpg also bought it :) in about 2 weeks the new games i expect to have are: Project Diva f 2nd Retail + Super Robot Wars Z3 digital lol

Wish I had good money to import other games and the knowledge to speak Japanese. My Vita library would be at least 50% larger.