Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Salt and Sanctuary.

When i bought PS4 version i didnt realize that it was cross buy with Vita Version (with two set of trophies list, mean it have 2 platinum ?).

Just finish first boss and i think this one is a great game and have similarity with Dark Souls Series.

Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni PS Vita

One for a grind Valkyrie Drive got it for £7.50 from CeX in the UK with a discount absolute steal. (usually between £18- £35) 

SpongeBob HeroPants Vita

This one just for lol's for some reason is quite rare to find for Vita not sure why but hay i found a copy for under £25 which for UK price seems pretty good as retailers are selling it for over £35!!!! Which is mad probably will keep this one after i plat it might be a money maker :P 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Where did you get EU V3 for Vita?!

On an Ebay auction. I was checking Ebay regularly for months, if anybody put this game up for sale for a reasonable price and finnaly got lucky. It was a brand new (sealed) copy and i payed 48Euro for it with postage.

You can find a few more EU versions on Ebay, but they are a lot more expensive (70+ EUR), thus not worth it.

If you really want to get this game you should check Ebay twice every week and pray to the Monokuma Gods that somebody will sell it for cheap. :D

1 hour ago, gabor434 said:

On an Ebay auction. I was checking Ebay regularly for months, if anybody put this game up for sale for a reasonable price and finnaly got lucky. It was a brand new (sealed) copy and i payed 48Euro for it with postage.

You can find a few more EU versions on Ebay, but they are a lot more expensive (70+ EUR), thus not worth it.

If you really want to get this game you should check Ebay twice every week and pray to the Monokuma Gods that somebody will sell it for cheap. :D

Ouch, 50€ almost... I'm not sure I want the game for THAT much xD

For that price, I would rather get JP version and something else :D