Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

On 09/04/2018 at 8:05 PM, starcrunch061 said:

The first game was quite fun. Hope you enjoy them!

Anyway, my crystal ball tells me that...no decent sales are coming to the Vita, so most likely my next Vita title will be:

Image result for Cosmic Star Heroine Image

I plated both japanese versions before, i loved them for the theme setting and battle system/ graphic design

don't care much for the mini game fan service so who complained for the little censor in that was kinda silly lol

forgot to add the music in it was nice too xD

• Like 1

?ui=2&ik=220297d00b&view=fimg&th=162b5d0bf8018956&attid=0.1.1&disp=emb&attbid=ANGjdJ99zHaco2lvs1F7LbkgkvuKaMr3sWFgkcb9wC2mZuJS5u29bd7ZbJ8VpwWxEOKWv6IOBGSubjh2HEV982LxscWy1qTgbuwmA0Zt43YuO8xil5whE-ky9qggcsM&sz=s0-l75-ft&ats=1523477782732&rm=162b5d0bf8018956&zw&atsh=1

Just bought a Limited Run Games copy of Skullgirls 2nd Encore for PS Vita. This is my first LRG too!! Sat on the train after work sniping the other bidders on ebay £40 managed to get it for and in the UK too so no import tax or duty woohoo! Thanks to the PlayStation Easter Sale too i managed to get this as a digital verion for £3.29 haha so can play that and keep this one sealed for my collection :D

9 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

?ui=2&ik=220297d00b&view=fimg&th=162b5d0bf8018956&attid=0.1.1&disp=emb&attbid=ANGjdJ99zHaco2lvs1F7LbkgkvuKaMr3sWFgkcb9wC2mZuJS5u29bd7ZbJ8VpwWxEOKWv6IOBGSubjh2HEV982LxscWy1qTgbuwmA0Zt43YuO8xil5whE-ky9qggcsM&sz=s0-l75-ft&ats=1523477782732&rm=162b5d0bf8018956&zw&atsh=1

Just bought a Limited Run Games copy of Skullgirls 2nd Encore for PS Vita. This is my first LRG too!! Sat on the train after work sniping the other bidders on ebay £40 managed to get it for and in the UK too so no import tax or duty woohoo! Thanks to the PlayStation Easter Sale too i managed to get this as a digital verion for £3.29 haha so can play that and keep this one sealed for my collection :D

Dat Google link :awesome: 

4 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

Resultado de imagen de the nonary games ps vita

@Sigma999 1f643.png

You did great ! I fully approve you now :awesome:

Just kidding ;)

I hope you enjoy that marvelous series i dearly love :D

54 minutes ago, Nelson_Otaku said:

It was about time already, im thirsty for rpg's lately lolz

599020_front.jpg

The time has come and so have you B)

I really dig those SEGA Hard Girls 

Edited by Sigma999

1 hour ago, Sigma999 said:

You did great ! I fully approve you now :awesome:

Just kidding ;)

I hope you enjoy that marvelous series i dearly love :D

The time has come and so have you B)

I really dig those SEGA Hard Girls 

Now i have even more will to work my ass hard and keep getting a few more vita rpg's later lol

• Like 1

I got these ones in the last few months. Asdivine hearts and broken age were in the mystery pack of LRG, not the ones that I wanted the most but I am atleast happy that it wasn't a game that I already had :3.

Semispheres and unepic were both from eastasiasoft. I love unepic and heard that semispheres is an easy plat. I like how full they are in comparison to LRG releases.

I picked up gal gun and little deviant at a retro convention. Probably paid to much for gal gun, but really like the package. oh and little deviants was also overpriced at 3 euro's next..

tdpRXmB.jpg

(I'm still waiting for bunny must die from strictly limited games)

• Like 4

My copy for Vita of Danganronpa Another Episode :Ultra Despair Girls has arrived on my mail today morning ?

Resultado de imagem para ultra despair girls vita cover

23 hours ago, chellesan said:

Vita is retro allready that you find it in a convention?

How is that ? I don't get it ?

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 2

was about to get Code;Realize for PS4 but it's still too expensive for me and then I noticed that this one's price dropped ^_^

Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds Box Front

also from Flash Sale...

L55836a.pngLd169f7.pngLe36adc.png

now... I just need to be done with Hollow Fragment for free space on my Vita-tan :|

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Where did you get V3?

You have asked me that before, when i posted a pic of it in this topic. ?

I got the EU version of V3 from ebay, it wasn't cheap, but it was cheaper than all the other listing i've seen. (look up my old post if you want more details)

My best advice for you is still the same, keep checking ebay until you find one and expect to pay a lot for it. ?