Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

23 hours ago, gabor434 said:

You have asked me that before, when i posted a pic of it in this topic. 1f642.png

I got the EU version of V3 from ebay, it wasn't cheap, but it was cheaper than all the other listing i've seen. (look up my old post if you want more details)

My best advice for you is still the same, keep checking ebay until you find one and expect to pay a lot for it. 1f61c.png

Lulz, really xD

Okay, guess that didn't change xD

Mary Skelter: Nightmares

7xgJl6h.jpg

Bought digital version when it was on sale on PS Store. I actually didn’t want to buy it yet, but my friend @Neyaru kept “bugging” me to buy one. The art style is good, I may give it 8/10. Hopefully the story is good too. It will be my next Vita game after I can finish damn Drive Girls.

Found a “target”

XZI37fz.jpg

• Like 4

19-37-02-s-l400.jpg

Not my pic. Finally got This game...a friend of mine lives in Canadá and when im able to afford it i ask him to get This exclusives for me.

Not really buying alot of games unfortunally but real life comes first...still loving the Vita and get super excited everytime i get a new game.

Edited by kusuriuriPT
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

:awesome:

MwSuouX.jpg

Too localized, though :lolithink:

You should've got the EU version of Akiba's Beat, unless it was a lot more expensive. The NA version defaults to the dub, which is annoying because the options don't save. In other words, you'll have to switch every single time you start the game. The EU version doesn't have this problem, since there is no dub at all.

13 hours ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

You should've got the EU version of Akiba's Beat, unless it was a lot more expensive. The NA version defaults to the dub, which is annoying because the options don't save. In other words, you'll have to switch every single time you start the game.

reeeeeee

EU version didn't seem to offer the plushie :lolithink:

At least I'm not turning off the games so that shouldn't be a problem...

13 hours ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

The EU version doesn't have this problem, since there is no dub at all.

Proper version being the proper version :awesome: 

10 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Are you still looking for EU V3, Satoshi?

Randomly, yea.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

At least I'm not turning off the games so that shouldn't be a problem...

I didn't think of that, but that's a good idea. Unfortunately, I have the PS4 version, so I couldn't do that. Well, I guess I could have, but I usually play more than one game at a time.

13 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Proper version being the proper version :awesome: 

Yep. PQube is great. 

3 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

HWJrFhR.jpg

Got this 3 Games all thanks to the Kindness and Generous @Matsuri Mizusawa that sent them to me and yesterday they arrived :3 

I'm really happy and pretty excited to play them! Gonna play Moero soon since i was interested in it since a lot but never got the chance to get it so far (If only If isn't a Prick/Hypocrite SH and released it here even on Vita and not only on Pc -_-), so i'm really curious  to play it!!!!

The Two Neptunia games i hope they are great, i mean school setting and Action it should be two great titles! And with this i just miss Re; Birth 3 on Vita for the Neptunia Saga! 

So, once more Thank you @Matsuri Mizusawa :D 

PS: With this 3 i Doubled in one day my PSVita Retail collection xD

Have much fun with the games my dear friend. An angel blessed ya lel :DI personally loved SEGA and the Blanc one. Funfact I loved the Blanc game way more as Cyberdimension xD

But surely you will love them, same for MOERO and english awesome subs due to asia version xD

You're welcome after all :D

1 hour ago, Matsuri Mizusawa said:

Have much fun with the games my dear friend. An angel blessed ya lel :DI personally loved SEGA and the Blanc one. Funfact I loved the Blanc game way more as Cyberdimension xD

But surely you will love them, same for MOERO and english awesome subs due to asia version xD

You're welcome after all :D

Yep, a German Angel in an April Day xD Seriously, thanks :3 They sure looks fun and a lot better than U which got pretty repetitive after a while. So i'm really curious about them :3 I don't know which i'll enjoy more but hopefully they are all fun xD So far the only HN i found really stupid it's the PP since it was such wasted potential on the genre :P 

Moero i'm really curious, so happy it's english subs or who will understand? xD Plus it will be my First game on the genre, i played some Demo bt never a Full Dungeon Crawler with 2D battles! 

So one again, thank you a lot :3 

11 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Thaaaaat... 

is kinda sad xD

EHI! Tell the Italian Gamestops to lower their freakin price on Vita games! xD

Seriously here Vita games are pretty rare outside big Famous one that went out back some years ago and anyway are pretty pricey...

Amazon even worst, doesn't even have Rpg or Japanese Vita games here...

So i only had before Little Big Planet which was included back then with my Vita; Soul Sacrifice that i foudn in a Market for 10 € and being so cheap i got it and Persona 4 Golden Since Back in The Christmas 2015 when i got it was only 25 € on my local gamestop and i always heard amazing things about it, thanks God i got it :3 

And that's it. Think that the best offer i saw today was the Sly trilogy used at 15 €....

That's why 95% Of my games on Vita are digital from sales....

Edited by Sora9427