Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

2 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

PLAY Exclusives - REVERIE Physical Limited Edition

Hi Me again lol

latest Vita game to add to the collection from Play-Asia the limited edition of Reverie which is now live for pre-order 3000 limited quantity

Vita Pre-Order 

https://www.play-asia.com/reverie-limited-edition/13/70bgn5

PS4 Pre-Order

https://www.play-asia.com/reverie-limited-edition/13/70bnvf 

Got myself a vita copy, any idea when it ships?

4 minutes ago, Myu said:

I bought Chaos Child from Amazon the other day and it came with that huge ugly blue square v.v I guess the little PEGI16 was not enough and they had to go on full alert.

That's probably the german version, those have this ugly big usk logos, although i have no clue why it also has the pegi logo, that's wierd.

Anyway i always try to avoid german games as much as i can, unless they are very cheap, because that big blue square is just covering too much of the artwork...

I hope you got this for cheap, since the game is also not too good. ?

17 hours ago, sephirothdude said:

Got myself a vita copy, any idea when it ships?

Play-Asia usually ship the game 2-3 days after order has been placed and paid with pre-orders (i assume they all go on one plane to the same country destination which is why) 

4 hours ago, gabor434 said:

That's probably the german version, those have this ugly big usk logos, although i have no clue why it also has the pegi logo, that's wierd.

Anyway i always try to avoid german games as much as i can, unless they are very cheap, because that big blue square is just covering too much of the artwork...

I hope you got this for cheap, since the game is also not too good. 1f61f.png

I got it from amazon for about 20e (and now it's 15e...). The pic didn't have that ugly square on it and there's no indication anywhere. Kinda disappointed.

3 hours ago, Myu said:

I got it from amazon for about 20e (and now it's 15e...). The pic didn't have that ugly square on it and there's no indication anywhere. Kinda disappointed.

That wasnt a good deal then. ☹️  Hopefully you wont be as disappointed in this VN as i was, i bought it at release for around 30 Pounds and i regret it.

1 hour ago, gabor434 said:

That wasnt a good deal then. 2639.png  Hopefully you wont be as disappointed in this VN as i was, i bought it at release for around 30 Pounds and i regret it.

Is it that bad? I thought it was done by the same people who did Steins;Gate. I'll start it when I'm finished with Collar X Malice (which IS a good VN :P), I'm really curious now!

8 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

Play-Asia usually ship the game 2-3 days after order has been placed and paid with pre-orders (i assume they all go on one plane to the same country destination which is why) 

So it will ship this month? because it still says pre order :s.

1 hour ago, Myu said:

Is it that bad? I thought it was done by the same people who did Steins;Gate. I'll start it when I'm finished with Collar X Malice (which IS a good VN :P), I'm really curious now!

Well its not bad, but its nowhere near Steins Gate (i got it bc of S;G too) and the game had a lot of typos and translation errors even with the patch that supposed to fix them. Well, the biggest problem for me was the endings or rather that none of them was a happy one. I knew it was murder mystery, but in a VN where there are many different routes, there should be at least one with a happy ending. :rolleyes:   Well anyway, its not all bad, the story had some interesting moments and there was like 2 very funny scenes.

Before you play it, i recommend watching the Chaos;Head anime, its basically a prequel with different characters, its not necessary to understand Chaos;Child, but its better if you watch it.

If you dont mind, could you tell me your opinion about it after you finished Chaos;Child? I am interested in other people's opinion about this VN.

On 18/05/2018 at 11:01 PM, gabor434 said:

Well its not bad, but its nowhere near Steins Gate (i got it bc of S;G too) and the game had a lot of typos and translation errors even with the patch that supposed to fix them. Well, the biggest problem for me was the endings or rather that none of them was a happy one. I knew it was murder mystery, but in a VN where there are many different routes, there should be at least one with a happy ending. :rolleyes:   Well anyway, its not all bad, the story had some interesting moments and there was like 2 very funny scenes.

Before you play it, i recommend watching the Chaos;Head anime, its basically a prequel with different characters, its not necessary to understand Chaos;Child, but its better if you watch it.

If you dont mind, could you tell me your opinion about it after you finished Chaos;Child? I am interested in other people's opinion about this VN.

Sure! I'm actually looking forward to playing it now :P

On 5/18/2018 at 9:52 AM, Myu said:

1526633415-chaos-child.jpg

I bought Chaos Child from Amazon the other day and it came with that huge ugly blue square v.v I guess the little PEGI16 was not enough and they had to go on full alert.

The German/EU version is usually applied to the German market and mostly happens to Japanese titles. I think it used to be just the USK one on older games, and the dual thing is more recent. I have a ton of games that have both, as I used to live and work in Germany and thus got my games from there. Sucks and the worst is often the manuals will be in German as well.

Amazon often just grab the first picture on the internet that they can find and use it for their product. I returned a game once, because they sent me a US copy of a game that had an online pass, which doesn't work on EU accounts. The picture was of the EU version of the game. as well.

On 5/18/2018 at 10:08 AM, gabor434 said:

I hope you got this for cheap, since the game is also not too good. 1f61f.png

I believe it's a newer version that replaced the plain USK logo. Might be to make the age rating noticeable for people outside of Germany, that might not know what USK is and instead get the  PEGI reference.

• Like 1

Sorry that I'm only ever posting limited eds these days, one day I'll pick up the handful of imports I still don't have but till then... here's some more ltd stuff:

QXd2gAk.jpg?1

Fallen Legion came with the booklet loose so I had a go seeing as how the seal came off so fast. Pretty cool title so far, I'm enjoying it despite the fact it's nothing but text, choices & RPG style battles. A relatively interesting story, really nice 2D graphics & the need to pay a bit of attention to the fights due to the perfect block system are keeping things interesting.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ShimizuGear09 said:

JHeBHhU.jpg

Found today at a local Gamestop (7€), bought as soon as I saw it! :awesome: #savePSV

If you want to save vita by buying games, you probably don't want to buy from gamestop, or used anywhere.