Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

11 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

May i ask where di you found them and the price? :)

In Netherlands, Printemps was 30 Bibi 38 and Lily 32 but at least didn't have to import.

Some Vita games are starting to rise up in price so been buying a few i was interested

before they disappear and get more expensive.

Edited by Nelson_Otaku

5 hours ago, Nelson_Otaku said:

In Netherlands, Printemps was 30 Bibi 38 and Lily 32 but at least didn't have to import.

Some Vita games are starting to rise up in price so been buying a few i was interested

before they disappear and get more expensive.

Ah i see, yeah too much for 3 games i would like to have but not a Must i need :(

Oh they disappeared already like 3 years ago here in Italy you only find the first Famous AAA Games and that's it and even those are rpetty costly be it a Shop or Amazon itself. That's why i never even tried to build a PSVita collection unfortunately. 

23 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Dunno...

I don't have any fancy levels and I would say I'm capable of reading the games :awesome: 

How much kanji do you know?(approximately) And how long have you been learning japanese?

Teach me senpai! :lol:

• Like 1

On 24/06/2018 at 10:06 PM, gabor434 said:

How much kanji do you know?(approximately) And how long have you been learning japanese?

Teach me senpai! :lol:

Actively probably at best 100-200.

I had small Japanese classes for 3 years during university, but I tend to learn more from actually playing games.

11 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I had small Japanese classes for 3 years during university, but I tend to learn more from actually playing games.

My Japanese vocabulary is probably around 2500 words / 450 kanji and I still struggle to understand everything in not-so-difficult VNs. UtaPuri had all those words about music that I had to learn for example. I started BuroCon a couple of weeks ago and there are still sentences that make absolutely no sense (you know, those sentences where basically everything is in huge groups of kanji)

Do you focus more on the general meaning of the sentence and the context and leave out unknown vocabulary? When I do that, I progress way faster in the story but I always have regrets because I didn't learn the new words properly so I tend to go back and look up the words.

1 hour ago, Myu said:

Do you focus more on the general meaning of the sentence and the context and leave out unknown vocabulary? When I do that, I progress way faster in the story but I always have regrets because I didn't learn the new words properly so I tend to go back and look up the words.

Pretty much like this.

1 hour ago, Myu said:

UtaPuri had all those words about music that I had to learn for example.

Yea, senmon words are something I tend to ignore completely xD

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

10 hours ago, Myu said:

My Japanese vocabulary is probably around 2500 words / 450 kanji and I still struggle to understand everything in not-so-difficult VNs. UtaPuri had all those words about music that I had to learn for example. I started BuroCon a couple of weeks ago and there are still sentences that make absolutely no sense (you know, those sentences where basically everything is in huge groups of kanji)

Thanks for the info guys!  But im still not sure if i should start learninging japanese, well, it would be nice if i could understand japanese games, i would import a lot more Vita games then, but it would take a lot of time to learn and in that time i could just play english translated weeb games instead. :awesome:

Tough choice, i will think about it some more.

1 hour ago, gabor434 said:

Thanks for the info guys!  But im still not sure if i should start learninging japanese, well, it would be nice if i could understand japanese games, i would import a lot more Vita games then, but it would take a lot of time to learn and in that time i could just play english translated weeb games instead. :awesome:

Tough choice, i will think about it some more.

That's why I try to choose VNs that have close to zero chance to get an English version :) (but I'm only reading like one a year atm, there's too many games I want to plat and not enough time to do everything.

5 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You should read one per week, though :awesome: 

There's no way I can read that much Japanese in one week!

I'm nowhere close to your level of dedication to glorious Nihon! :D

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You are too optimistic about this...

Learning Japanese is the only way to get past the western block :/

I know there are tonns of japanese games that are never getting an english translation, but there are also a lot that already did get it, i meant those games. There is the Danganropna series that i want to plat (playing V3 right now) and after that there are still a lot of games that i can play in english, it will take me years to run out of games to play with my current backlog.

Anyway i think i will learn japanese eventually, the question is just when. Well i always learn a few words from watching anime (with subs), so i wont start from zero. :P

20 hours ago, Myu said:

That's why I try to choose VNs that have close to zero chance to get an English version :) (but I'm only reading like one a year atm, there's too many games I want to plat and not enough time to do everything.

I would like to play the RE: Zero and Konosuba VNs, those have close to zero chance of getting an english translation. And i have the same problem btw, i have too many games and too little time to play them all. But i think most of us on this site have this problem. ;)

9 hours ago, Myu said:

There's no way I can read that much Japanese in one week!

I'm nowhere close to your level of dedication to glorious Nihon! :D

If I can do monthly runs of around 5 full weeb games, you can read one per week :awesome: 

1 hour ago, gabor434 said:

I would like to play the RE: Zero and Konosuba VNs, those have close to zero chance of getting an english translation. And i have the same problem btw, i have too many games and too little time to play them all. But i think most of us on this site have this problem. ;)

Re:Zero is fun.

But it's a big one. It's 50+.

• Like 1