Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

13 hours ago, gabor434 said:

50+ what? hours? dollars? :lol:  Im planning to import it for my Vita collection.

Hours.

We never talk about the price of weeb games, as weeb games have an infinite value that cannot be valued :awesome: 

13 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

Both ?

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell.

Technically yea :hmm: 

But you can find it for cheaper.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Hours.

We never talk about the price of weeb games, as weeb games have an infinite value that cannot be valued :awesome: 

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell.

For sure, actually I'm playing Muv luv and you can change the language to japanese, but it has 95% of kanji and 5% hiragana and katakana ?

14 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I've had my eye on this one for a while. It's my first Vita game from "the Best" range, and as per usual, it ruins the box art. :P Oh well, at least i finally have the game.

I hate these reprint versions, way to ruin the cover art, they should just reprint them with the same cover, no one cares if its a big hit game or best game or whatnot.

You should look for an original cover image on google and print it. ;)

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Hours.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell.

Yes, they are priceless treasures.:lol:

But i dont have infinite money, so i try to get them as cheap as possible.

43 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

For sure, actually I'm playing Muv luv and you can change the language to japanese, but it has 95% of kanji and 5% hiragana and katakana 1f635.png

Hehehehehe~

12 minutes ago, gabor434 said:

But i dont have infinite money, so i try to get them as cheap as possible.

Weeb games deserve your finite money :awesome: 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, gabor434 said:

I hate these reprint versions, way to ruin the cover art, they should just reprint them with the same cover, no one cares if its a big hit game or best game or whatnot.

You should look for an original cover image on google and print it. ;)

I get that it's the budget version, but do they have to make it look like a budget version too? And I would do that, but I'm too lazy. :P

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 1:05 PM, Undead Wolf said:

I've had my eye on this one for a while. It's my first Vita game from "the Best" range, and as per usual, it ruins the box art. :P Oh well, at least i finally have the game.

2ZN7nqF.jpg

Wish all of them had reversible covers with the normal cover like some do.  The yellow spine annoys me most of all.

t7Piv5V.jpg

• Like 3

On 26/06/2018 at 10:26 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

You are too optimistic about this...

Learning Japanese is the only way to get past the western block :/

Or you could even show your passion going through the language barrier (just kidding www)

btw is Operation Abyss a worth dungeon crawler? are the dungeons not much anoying as cross blood infinity?

somehow i fear experience inc. dungeon crawlers after trying that one xDxD

the system was kind of a mess & annoying in cross blood infinity too (so much options to just set & organize simple things in your party...)

13 minutes ago, Nelson_Otaku said:

Or you could even show your passion going through the language barrier (just kidding www)

btw is Operation Abyss a worth dungeon crawler? are the dungeons not much anoying as cross blood infinity?

somehow i fear experience inc. dungeon crawlers after trying that one xDxD

the system was kind of a mess & annoying in cross blood infinity too (so much options to just set & organize simple things in your party...)

I don't know about Cross Blood Infinity but Operation Abyss has massive dungeons that will take you hours to complete. The story is great too, far greater than most dungeon crawlers I tried but the game is hard and unforgiving. I enjoyed it a lot :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hayabusa85 said:

Wish all of them had reversible covers with the normal cover like some do.  The yellow spine annoys me most of all.

Yeah, that would be great! I don't think I own any Vita games with reversible covers. Hell, most of the Vita games I own have nothing but the game inside. I do really appreciate it when they go through the effort of putting a manual or poster in there too, although from my experience, this is almost exclusively from Japanese imports.

I ordered my first game from Limited Run Games, VA-11 HALL-A. They made a decent amount of copies of this so it didnt go sold out in an hour. :lol:

It will take a long while until it arrives, so i thought i'd post it.

VA-11-HALL-A-Cyberpunk-Bartender-Action.

• Like 2