Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

1 hour ago, Shiny Suicune said:

Dude! Explain because that game is expensive in PAL region O.O

@gabor434 shall explain :awesome: 

26 minutes ago, gabor434 said:

Well that arrived fairly fast, have fun with it! its an amazing game!

Yup.

Well, EU shippings are quite fast xD 

27 minutes ago, gabor434 said:

And is that a Ram and Rem mousepad?

Nah, just a drink coaster xD 

28 minutes ago, gabor434 said:

How dare you to put your hands on Rem my number 1 waifu? :awesome:

I don't, her sister does :awesome: 

I'm just watching them :awesome: 

Because yuri shall prevail :awesome: 

13 hours ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

least important

This guy simply knows! :awesome: 

13 hours ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

I actually received the package for what was supposed to be this game a week ago. I was sent Vol. 1 by mistake, so I had to contact the seller and return it. Thankfully, that's all sorted out now.

You could have just said you didn't receive anything and keep the second V1 :awesome: 

On 5.7.2018 at 1:39 AM, readytofuky said:

A few things came in the post, currently going through sir eatsalot which for some reason uses all the unwanted features (front & rear touch, holding the camera up to the light) making it worse than it should be. I got it for half-price in that recent sale though so no worries.

Seems like the game kinda bombed when they had to sell the LE for half price. I'm glad I got rid of mine and even made some small profit (to compensate the download purchase which I regret >_> )

17 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

@gabor434 shall explain :awesome: 

Yup.

Well, EU shippings are quite fast xD 

Nah, just a drink coaster xD 

I don't, her sister does :awesome: 

I'm just watching them :awesome: 

Because yuri shall prevail :awesome: 

Well i was just browsing ebay for vita games and i found 2 Danganronpa V3 listings for 35 and 40Euro with buy now and since Satoshi asked me twice before where did i get my copy, i sent him the links in pm and he bought the used copy for 35Euro, the one for 40 was brand new.

"EU shippings are quite fast" Not in Hungary, the local post service sucks, so i usually have to wait 2 weeks to get my games from the UK or France.

"Because yuri shall prevail" I can't disagree with that. ;)

4 hours ago, gabor434 said:

Well i was just browsing ebay for vita games and i found 2 Danganronpa V3 listings for 35 and 40Euro with buy now and since Satoshi asked me twice before where did i get my copy, i sent him the links in pm and he bought the used copy for 35Euro, the one for 40 was brand new.

"EU shippings are quite fast" Not in Hungary, the local post service sucks, so i usually have to wait 2 weeks to get my games from the UK or France.

"Because yuri shall prevail" I can't disagree with that. ;)

Lol. That's cool though. I know that feeling of wanting a game but the price is too high. Waiting it out sometimes if fine. Heehee

9 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

This guy simply knows! :awesome:

Lily White is the best! :D

9 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You could have just said you didn't receive anything and keep the second V1 :awesome: 

Lol, it had tracking so there is no way they would have believed that.

On 05/07/2018 at 7:25 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Freaking finally

hGbKdCp.png

Ofc could only be in your region, wouldn't see my Ookami playing this in english dub without access to dlc jp voice www...

On 05/07/2018 at 9:56 PM, Cave_Johnson_ said:

I finally got the least important last Volume:

I actually received the package for what was supposed to be this game a week ago. I was sent Vol. 1 by mistake, so I had to contact the seller and return it. Thankfully, that's all sorted out now.

Im making Vol.2 my trophy 4000 lol but no worries i make Lily the Plat 75 :awesome:

Edited by Nelson_Otaku
  • Like 2

Well none of them have actually arrived yet but I'm expecting both Muv-Luv games finally after what? Two years I think. VA-11 HALL-A which I'm intrigued by and something a little moe from playasia if you know what I mean, nudge nudge.

I would really like to play that blind prince game though...

Edited by Willreaper41

10 hours ago, Nelson_Otaku said:

Im making Vol.2 my trophy 4000 lol but no worries i make Lily the Plat 75 :awesome:

Nice. My 4000th trophy was the Dark Souls III platinum even though it's probably my least favorite Souls game lol. I didn't plan that far in advance for that one. Platinum 75 was Zero no Kiseki for me, and I plan to make Sen IV platinum 100.

I got WRC 4 A couple days a go 

A really fun game 

And the only reason that I have it cuz online services still running so I completed every offline trophy and when I tried to play online I couldn't find anyone playing 

The only sad thing is offline trophies is taking forever 

bought these on ebay. cheaper than buying these 2 lego games on psn. virtue's last reward for the trophy stack and replaying before i do the sequel. also bought lego jurassic world and both lego ninjago games on psn which will make me caught up with the vita lego games

wIbUecQ.jpg

• Like 2